Windows 10: PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.

Discus and support PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, i have issue with my Windows 10. I had been facing this issue for almost 2 months where my PC crashes randomly when im using it. I had performed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by randomstranger97, Jul 15, 2021.

1. PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.

Hello, i have issue with my Windows 10. I had been facing this issue for almost 2 months where my PC crashes randomly when im using it. I had performed all the diagnostics test which preloaded in my PC which is HP, i never found a issue that cause this problem. I had also perform a factory reset to fix the problem. It was okay for a while but after the latest update my PC crashes again while playing games. Even my reliability report does not show the real cause of the problem. I had attached the snap of reliability report and my winver.

:)

randomstranger97, Jul 15, 2021
  2. tenmen Win User

PC randomly freezes while gaming

Hello all,

my PC started to randomly freeze while I am playing games,without showing a BSOD,but there are minidumps from those freezings/crashings.

Here is the Vlog collector : Attachment 287858

My OS is Win 10 x64 Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.778).

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

tenmen, Jul 15, 2021
  3. beeze Win User
    Constant PC crashing/freezing

Hello!

Brief description of problem: Over the past few months my PC has been randomly crashing/freezing. It doesn't seem to matter how large of a load it is trying to take on; whether i'm only writing a paper while listening to music, or i'm playing Counter Strike on one monitor and have multiple processes open on the other. The up time ranges anywhere between 1 minute to 12 hours.

PC Specs:
    CPU - AMD FX-6300
    RAM - 16gb HyperX ddr3-1886
    Video Card - Radeon R7 370
    MOBO - GIGABYTE GA-970A-DS3P
    HHD - 1 TB
    Power Supply - 500w

Continued Description of Problem: I recently ran a memtest on my ram and found out that one of the sticks were bad(It has been replaced with the ram currently listed above) this resolved about half of the issues I was facing. Before the ram was replaced I was getting a multitude of blue screens alongside the random freezing. The next and most recent step I've taken to restore my PC was replacing the hard drive. It doesn't seem to have fixed anything; one change I noticed after installing windows onto the new hard drive is that the time/timestamp on any browser, program or desktop doesn't display correctly. It has been replaced with some odd symbols- ex; Screenshot - 16eb15deb6d9e5e2fcaae2618a12b0ce - Gyazo , Screenshot - 63eff3026946796a175cdb11e13473b4 - Gyazo . With all this in mind I am assuming that we can exclude the RAM and HHD from potential problems.

Additional Details on the Crashing/Freezing: As stated before it doesn't matter how much strain is on the PC, but crashing does seem more prevalent when playing games. When It does freeze/crash and there is audio playing the video will freeze but the audio will just mimic the last frequency it received. Sometimes it freezes and will go back to normal(This is a pretty rare occurrence).

Thank you in advance for any advice/help; If you would like any additional information on specs/freeze details.

beeze, Jul 15, 2021
  4. PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.

Xbox Play anywhere games

I uninstalled and re-installed the game. The freezing is still happening.

David-Murica, Jul 15, 2021
Thema:

PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly.

1. PC crashes or freezing while playing games or when using randomly. - Similar Threads - crashes freezing while

2. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  3. Random crashes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes while playing games: Ryzen 7 5800xnvidia 3090/3080 tried both4x8gb Gskill 3200 ram. Msi x570 mother boardFresh install of windows.New drivers.Everything up to date.System will randomly crash while playing games. WHEA Logger 46 says memory. I've tested my memory with several different software....
  4. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  5. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random freezes, BSOD while playing games: I don't know but I have been going through a very weird problem with my pc. Basically when I boot my pc in the morning , while playing games it crashes severely ,hangs, freeze sometimes BSOD or sometimes restarts by its own. On BSOD it gives message like video scheduler...
  6. Random freezes, BSOD while playing games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Pc freezes randomly only while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezes randomly only while playing games: submitted by /u/ShadyMS [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fr3bt2/pc_freezes_randomly_only_while_playing_games/
  8. PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games: dear, I have got some problems with my pc since 4 months i think. My pc crashes while playing games, freezes so i have to restart my pc or the screens turn beige. I have tried a lot inc. resetting my windows. The crashes happen atleast every day and sometimes 4 times a...
  9. PC crashes randomly when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes randomly when playing games.: I've had this problem now for about a month. Somedays it wont happen at all, others it will happen 4-5 times. When playing a game my pc will crash/freeze at random. I'm completely locked out. Mouse wont move, can't use keyboard. Computer is completely frozen and...
  10. Random crashes/freezes when playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes/freezes when playing games: Hello, about a year ago i had problems on my PC where sometimes during playing games i would get a vertically black and white striped screen and the computer would restart (it happened when playing high requirement games mostly) . That has not happened in a long time but...