Windows 10: PC crashes randomly when playing games.

Discus and support PC crashes randomly when playing games. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I used the software you provided in safe mode to remove my graphic drivers and i've just done a clean install of them, but i wont know if this is a fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ekkix, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Ekkix Win User

PC crashes randomly when playing games.

I used the software you provided in safe mode to remove my graphic drivers and i've just done a clean install of them, but i wont know if this is a fix until i get another crash/freeze or don't.

Looking through the event viewer i can't find anything related to the error you mentioned, but i will keep a lookout for it the next time this occurs.

Ekkix, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PC crashes randomly when playing games.

1. PC crashes randomly when playing games. - Similar Threads - crashes randomly playing

2. PC crashing when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing when playing games.: Hello everyone. I have a pretty good-quality gaming pc i7-12700 proc, RTX 3060, 1TB HDD/512GB SSD, 8GB RAM that's been working well for about a year. A month or so ago, it started crashing. I eventually fixed it by updating the drivers, and it was fine for a few weeks....
  3. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  4. Random crashes when playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random crashes when playing games: My system seems to crash at random times when playing games. It usually happens within a few minutes of starting a game. I tried to monitor the temperatures of my GPU and CPU and neither seem to get high enough to cause this both are < 60C.I tried updating all drivers, clean...
  5. PC crashes when playing games.

PC crashes when playing games.: Computer keeps on crashing whenever I play some computer games. Lately been playing Bannerlord and Nioh and sometimes I get a random black screen crash without warning. the sound would still play for a few minutes but no amount of input can restore the game or the computer...
  6. PC crashes when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes when playing games.: Computer keeps on crashing whenever I play some computer games. Lately been playing Bannerlord and Nioh and sometimes I get a random black screen crash without warning. the sound would still play for a few minutes but no amount of input can restore the game or the computer...
  7. pc crash when playing game

pc crash when playing game: hi, I’m here because I need some help.I have a new PC, but I have a problem with it.If I launch a game, i can play like 20 m and it crash, then it launch the BIOS and I can’t leave the BIOS without forcing the PC to stop It relaunch the BIOS everytime I leave it.I tried to...
  8. PC crashing when playing games

PC crashing when playing games: my pc is always crashing when i play games like gta 5 roblox far cry 5 minecraft and more i already tried resetting my pc but its still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-when-playing-games/91134ea0-c3c7-42f1-89c4-beea666ba8a8
  9. Random computer crashes when playing game

Random computer crashes when playing game: Hey everyone, my computer has been randomly crashing when playing Kingdom Come Deliverance. It seems to happen more frequently lately happening about three times today. I have uploaded my .dmp file Even though it says date modified 10/2 and my MSinfo file. Any help/direction...
  10. Random crashes/freezes when playing games

Random crashes/freezes when playing games: Hello, about a year ago i had problems on my PC where sometimes during playing games i would get a vertically black and white striped screen and the computer would restart (it happened when playing high requirement games mostly) . That has not happened in a long time but...