Windows 10: PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I...

Discus and support PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This has happened over 3 times in the past 2 days. Every time I start my computer, my screen will freeze and my PC restarts after about 10 minutes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tqkend, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Tqkend Win User

PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I...

This has happened over 3 times in the past 2 days. Every time I start my computer, my screen will freeze and my PC restarts after about 10 minutes. After the restart all works fine but if I leave my computer off for a few hours and start up, the crashes persist. Sometimes it will have a buzzing sound, and sometimes it just freezes. The first time this happened, I got a minidump but the rest had no minidumps. Checking event viewer, I get the following event errors each time I crash consistently: ID 41, ID 161, and ID 6008. The description of event ID 161 is "Dump file creation fa

:)

Tqkend, Jan 24, 2023
  2. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 Creators Update Available for Download

Not sure about the games you listed but no probs with Dirt Rally and benching heavensward-bench here for me. I'm going to test 3DMark too in a few minutes.

DRDNA, Jan 24, 2023
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 24, 2023
  4. Naki Win User

PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I...

GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Thema:

1. PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I... - Similar Threads - crashes sometimes around

2. PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I...: This has happened over 3 times in the past 2 days. Every time I start my computer, my screen will freeze and my PC restarts after about 10 minutes. After the restart it all works fine, even if I shut it down and start it back up. However, if I leave my computer off for a few...
  3. PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes sometimes around 10 minutes after I start up. My drivers are fully updated and I...: This has happened over 3 times in the past 2 days. Every time I start my computer, my screen will freeze and my PC restarts after about 10 minutes. After the restart it all works fine, even if I shut it down and start it back up. However, if I leave my computer off for a few...
  4. My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes: I've tried resetting the pc deleting every apps and files, but the problem still persists...I don't know what to do anymore...Any help would be truly appreciated.I've saved some of the dump files and system info below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvMd8grWmTVQjVu-jf3-BR08aCTR?e=hh59qr...
  5. My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes

My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes: I've tried resetting the pc deleting every apps and files, but the problem still persists...I don't know what to do anymore...Any help would be truly appreciated.I've saved some of the dump files and system info below:https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvMd8grWmTVQjVu-jf3-BR08aCTR?e=hh59qr...
  6. My Windows 10 pc sometimes keeps crashing after several minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on

PC crashing 20 minutes after I turn it on: This has been happening for a while now but has gotten worse recently.After I turn on my PC it takes about 20 minutes before both my monitors freeze, the audio continues for about 10 seconds then stops. Sometimes I get a constant buzzing sound through my headphones too. I...
  8. PC literally keeps crashing after around 5 to 15 to even sometimes rarely 30 minutes.

PC literally keeps crashing after around 5 to 15 to even sometimes rarely 30 minutes.: i cant do basically anything and the stop codes are usually memory_management and stuff like that. ive tried deleting some files but almost none of it matters because for some reason nothing works, i tried doing the stuff from the qr code link but that doesnt work. please...
  9. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...
  10. Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps Not Starting Fully Sometimes: Sometimes apps won't fully start, example is that Windows Store will open but only categories at the very top will show; words only. Twitter will open but will only have the bird in the middle of the screen but that again will be as far as it opens. Also sometimes it takes...