Windows 10: PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Discus and support PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; BSOD error shows THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when playing Call of Duty World War 2.Event ID: 1796 Event Source: TPM-WMILevel: ErrorMinidump link:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jamali_2024, Jun 16, 2024.

1. PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

BSOD error shows THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when playing Call of Duty World War 2.Event ID: 1796 Event Source: TPM-WMILevel: ErrorMinidump link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLYbJC3C7og4bGJWQPNskzxwAfLbRrbF/view?usp=sharingIt only happens when I play a mission of the game. I already updated the graphics driver.Kindly solve this issue as soon as possible.

:)

Jamali_2024, Jun 16, 2024

2. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Hey Dave I have The Same Problem My Pc Automatically Restarts When I Am Playing a Game or Using Any app For a Long Time And When I Checked in The Computer Management I Found a Error That Says TPM-WMI And

Event ID: 1796 So I Am Sure You Will Help Me With This. So This is My Microsoft Email Account You can Contact Me Here : removed PII

pedro marian, Jun 16, 2024
  3. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI when playing Destiny 2.

Hello,

I have been having crashes when my pc is running destiny 2. It shows the TPM-WMI 1796 error. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled Destiny 2. I am looking for another solution.

Thank you.

Extr3me Sl4yer, Jun 16, 2024
  4. PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

How do I stop my computer from crashing/restarting over and over? Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Thank you very much for reaching out! As an Independent Advisor and fellow Microsoft user, I'm more than happy to assist you.

To address the issues you're experiencing, follow these steps:

Fixing Event ID 1796 TPM-WMI Error

The Event ID 1796 TPM-WMI error is related to Secure Boot issues. Here are the steps to resolve it:

1. Uninstall Recent Windows Update:
      • If the error started after a recent update, uninstall that update. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > View update history > Uninstall updates.
    2. Check Secure Boot Status:
      • Open the System Information tool and check the Secure Boot status under System Summary. If Secure Boot is disabled, enable it in the BIOS. Refer to your computer manufacturer's website for specific instructions.
    3. Disable and Re-enable Secure Boot:
      • Enter the BIOS, disable Secure Boot, save changes, and restart your computer. After a few hours, re-enable Secure Boot.
    4. Reset, Update, or Roll Back BIOS:
      • Reset your BIOS settings to default. If the issue persists, update your BIOS firmware. If you recently updated it, consider rolling back to a previous version.

Fixing Event ID 10016 Warnings

Event ID 10016 usually indicates a permission issue with DistributedCOM. While Microsoft suggests these can be ignored, you can fix them if you prefer:

1. Edit Windows Registry:
      • Backup your registry first. Open Registry Editor and navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Ole. Delete the keys: DefaultAccessPermission, DefaultLaunchPermission, MachineAccessRestriction, and MachineLaunchRestriction. Restart your computer.
    2. Create a Custom View in Event Viewer:
      • Use an XML query to filter out these errors from the Event Viewer. This method hides the errors without fixing the underlying issue.

Fixing Bugcheck Reboots

Bugcheck reboots, often resulting in a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), can be caused by various issues:

1. Run System File Checker (SFC) and DISM:
      • Open Command Prompt as an administrator and run:

• These commands will scan and repair system files.
    2. Check for Driver Issues:
      • Ensure all your device drivers are up to date. Use Device Manager to check for any driver issues and update them accordingly.
    3. Disable Fast Startup:
      • Go to Control Panel > Power Options > Choose what the power buttons do > Change settings that are currently unavailable. Uncheck Turn on fast startup and save changes.
    4. Check for Hardware Issues:
      • Run hardware diagnostics to check for any failing components, such as RAM or hard drives.

Please feel free to reach out if you require any additional assistance. I'm here to help!

Munkhbayar B., Jun 16, 2024
Thema:

PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

1. PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI - Similar Threads - crashes suddenly Event

2. Pc crashes with Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes with Event 1796 TPM-WMI: It happend few month ago, firstly i saw a cpu overheat message on event viewer after crashing, so i replaced the thermal paste and clean my pc, it no longer crash on the few days later, but later it still crash ramdomlly when gaming, it rarely happenonce a week, but still...
  3. Pc crashes with Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes with Event 1796 TPM-WMI: It happend few month ago, firstly i saw a cpu overheat message on event viewer after crashing, so i replaced the thermal paste and clean my pc, it no longer crash on the few days later, but later it still crash ramdomlly when gaming, it rarely happenonce a week, but still...
  4. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: So this has been my issue for a while now. I updated my drivers, BIOS, changed out my PSU and today, I changed out my Motherboard. Still no avail. My computer hard resets when launching a raid on Tarkov, when playing Ghost of Tsushima, it went down, and before, I was trying...
  5. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: So this has been my issue for a while now. I updated my drivers, BIOS, changed out my PSU and today, I changed out my Motherboard. Still no avail. My computer hard resets when launching a raid on Tarkov, when playing Ghost of Tsushima, it went down, and before, I was trying...
  6. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: Every time when I play video games the PC freeze for 5-10 Seconds and then shuts down.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-TPM-WMI" Guid="{7d5387b0-cbe0-11da-a94d-0800200c9a66}" />...
  7. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: Every time when I play video games the PC freeze for 5-10 Seconds and then shuts down.- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-TPM-WMI" Guid="{7d5387b0-cbe0-11da-a94d-0800200c9a66}" />...
  8. PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: BSOD error shows THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when playing Call of Duty World War 2.Event ID: 1796 Event Source: TPM-WMILevel: ErrorMinidump link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLYbJC3C7og4bGJWQPNskzxwAfLbRrbF/view?usp=sharingIt only happens when I play a mission of the...
  9. PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashes suddenly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: BSOD error shows THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED when playing Call of Duty World War 2.Event ID: 1796 Event Source: TPM-WMILevel: ErrorMinidump link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZLYbJC3C7og4bGJWQPNskzxwAfLbRrbF/view?usp=sharingIt only happens when I play a mission of the...
  10. Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc crashes randomly Event 1796 TPM-WMI: hello, i've had some really weird and random crashes lately.sometime the pc won't crash at all for the day and sometimes it would crash multiple times a day...