Windows 10: PC crashes unexpected every time

Discus and support PC crashes unexpected every time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get two error messages, and because of the errors my PC is chrashing. The keyboard and light turns off and my monitor turns dark too. I'm 100% sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dominic Karnath, Aug 15, 2020.

1. PC crashes unexpected every time

I get two error messages, and because of the errors my PC is chrashing. The keyboard and light turns off and my monitor turns dark too. I'm 100% sure my PC crashes ecause of them, becuase they are critical Events ans no other Events happened at the moments as te crash. Here are the two Events with:

PC crashes unexpected every time f777a6e7-1437-4099-97ad-8014a30e1180?upload=true.png PC crashes unexpected every time 87df7462-0191-42c7-8f7a-b5054b311c2b?upload=true.png

The order: PC crashes unexpected every time deb992de-bd33-4bed-a6fb-ae195611f5da?upload=true.png

The exact Details:

PC crashes unexpected every time 34d4af13-1919-4f4a-b130-1ed056b18edc?upload=true.png PC crashes unexpected every time e9dff8f6-f05c-4227-9cda-4d08bc8ac07b?upload=true.png

As the Events suggest, there might be a problem with my headset. It's a Logitech G432 connected via USB. LG G Hub installed with the latest version. Realtek Drivers installed with the latest Version. Connectet at the Front Panel via USB 2.0. USB Driver is the Standard Windows Driver.

The problems persist if the Headset is plugged in or not, no difference. I reinstalled all my Audio Drivers and G Hub, still no difference.

Thank u for every help u give

:)

Dominic Karnath, Aug 15, 2020

2. System restart at unexpected times without BSOD.

Hello,

I'm using this OptiPlex 5055 Ryzen CPU desktop and have uploaded this system's specifications under the "2nd PC Spec" section of my profile.

This system often restarts itself at unexpected times, despite the fact that no resource intensive application is run on it (not even the Solitaire game in Windows 10!). Possibly the heaviest application that is run on this system is the Google Chrome Browser! Otherwise, its use is largely limited to the Microsoft Office suite.

I've disabled "Automatically restart" option under Advanced System Settings as follows:

PC crashes unexpected every time [​IMG]

Despite this, I don't get the BSOD. The system simply restarts.

So the only option I could think of at my disposal was memory dumps (which thankfully are being created every time the system witnesses such restart!).

I used Nirsoft's BlueScreenView and got the following output:

As you can see, the culprit seems to be ntoskernel.exe.

However, a little reading over the internet suggested related to ntoskernel crash suggested that this is likely to be a drivers issue. But to my disappointment, when I validated this PC's drivers' status with Dell Command Update application, the system already had all relevant drivers installed and updated to their latest versions by Dell's standards.

I also ran the Passmark's Memtest86 testing tool on this system and no problems were reported.

I've run out of ideas at this point so I decided to create this thread.

I ran the Beta Log collector tool and the zip file is attached for your reference (please see DESKTOP-2OOD0RP-(2019-04-16_19-01-26).zip).

Kindly suggest possible issues/troubleshooting steps/solutions.

P.S.: I might be incorrect in posting this thread under the BSOD Crashes and Debugging Forum since this system isn't giving me an actual BSOD. So please let me know in case I migrate this thread to another forum.

Ten64BitUser, Aug 15, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    PC Crashing multiple times a day

Were there unexpected crashes when using Windows and when testing RAM?

If there were unexpected crashes when testing RAM with Memtest86+ version 5.01 then perform the following steps:
    a) remove all RAM modules
    b) label each RAM module and each DIMM
    c) test one RAM module at a time in the same DIMM for 8 or more passes
    d) just 1 error is a test fail and testing can be aborted
    e) post images for each test into the thread

zbook, Aug 15, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

PC crashes unexpected every time

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 15, 2020
Thema:

PC crashes unexpected every time

1. PC crashes unexpected every time - Similar Threads - crashes unexpected every

2. PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Keeps crashing unexpectedly on games: Hi there, so for the past few months I have had an on and off problem where my PC crashes as I am playing video games, weirdly it doesn't always happen and sometimes it just crashes once and then it's ok but not anymore. I have no idea what is causing it and I am losing my...
  3. PC crashes multiple times every day.

PC crashes multiple times every day.: Since my old post isn’t getting replies probably due to age I decided to make a new help page. Here’s the link to the old post:...
  4. Windows 10 "This PC" crashes File Manager every time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 "This PC" crashes File Manager every time: Running Windows 10 on a Microsoft Surface Pro 5th Gen. Starting today, when I open "This PC", the File Manager crashes every time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-this-pc-crashes-file-manager-every-time/02258010-523f-4ee2-8f0b-ee579e0b76ac
  5. Pc crashes every time I get into a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pc crashes every time I get into a game: I was getting on my pc to play some games with friends when I got home around 11, when I got on everything was working just fine no issues or anything, but when I got on with friends into a game it was fine for like a minute or 2 and then this screen shows up, I kept trying...
  6. GameInput Redistributable - Every time my PC crashes

GameInput Redistributable - Every time my PC crashes: So anytime I try to play a game, my PC crashes. I get a black screen and have to totally switch off power to reboot. What is happening and how can i fix it? Every time this happens I am noticing this in the reliability log. Description Windows Installer reconfigured...
  7. Windows crashing every time!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows crashing every time!: Why is it that when windows crashes 4 or 5 times per 2 hrs in my new PC, it becomes totally unresponsive, pls help, also recently I made a post on updating my PC problem which I thought would solve the problem but it didn't and made it worse, any suggestions ? submitted by...
  8. PC crashed every time Windows does a definition update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC crashed every time Windows does a definition update: Hi all, whilst gaming after midnight UK time I noticed my PC would crash and become unresponsive and needed to be rebooted. I could not understand why as this is a brand new home built Ryzen 9 PC with 32 gb ram etc. This obviously had me worried. Then some days after it...
  9. Attempting a Windows Update to 1909 Crashes PC Every Time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Attempting a Windows Update to 1909 Crashes PC Every Time: Hey there all! My PC is currently running version 1803, Windows 10 Education. About two weeks ago, I wanted to talk to some of my friends via Xbox Party chat so I attempted to install the Xbox PC Beta app. It told me that my Windows needed an update and I looked it up and I...
  10. PC crashed unexpectedly, data lost.

PC crashed unexpectedly, data lost.: My PC crashed during a game yesterday and when I restarted it everything was running normally. It was just that my Desktop was empty and all my passwords and data for every single application were gone. One drive, google, epic games, everything. Other than this my Downloads...