Windows 10: PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help :

Discus and support PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help : in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Problem: Windows stopped workingDescription: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000010,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TobiasMellin, May 13, 2021.

1. PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help :

Problem: Windows stopped workingDescription: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 0x0000000000000010, 0xffffcf8cde3a1028, 0xffffcf8ba7ee8aac, 0xffffcf8ba7f101a0. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000.

:)

TobiasMellin, May 13, 2021
  2. Arun B J Win User

PC crashes after instalation W10 - need help, pls.

Hi,

Thank for your reply

I noticed that it is a duplicate case of the same issue, so I suggest you to follow the link below and post the query.

PC crashes after instalation W10 - need help, pls.

Thank you

Arun B J, May 13, 2021
  3. FSX crashing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forums.

I can imagine the inconvenience you are experiencing and will certainly help you in the right direction to fix the issue. Thank you for sharing the detailed information about the issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. Which version of Windows is installed on your computer?
    Refer the article Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to refer the article Game crashes or closes unexpectedly
    for the troubleshooting steps.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, May 13, 2021
  4. PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help :

Apps crashing unexpectedly while using

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the apps are crashing unexpectedly while using them. For better understanding of the issue, please respond to the questions below.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 are you using currently?
    2. Are you aware of any changes made to the PC prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Refer the article
    Which version of Windows operating system am I running?

Meanwhile, you can try troubleshooting the apps downloaded from Microsoft Store. Refer the article

Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue persists, please get back to us with the results of the troubleshooting steps to assist you further.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, May 13, 2021
Thema:

PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help :

1. PC crashes unexpectedly, pls help : - Similar Threads - crashes unexpectedly pls

2. Word crash Need help Pls answer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word crash Need help Pls answer: hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual c++ and i delete it and maybe i dont know it erase word and powerpoint even exel then now i need help to download it i search...
  3. Pls Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls Help: Hello, I am experiencing some issue in my laptop like it has started randomly lagging in between and the apps running get stuck on not responding some times they resume else the laptop hangs for a while and a blue screen appears say the 'Your Pc has ran into some problem and...
  4. Pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pls help: I Just bought a new monitor (Acer Nitro VG252Q 240 hz) and I'm really happy about it but i have a problem , everytime i exit from a game using the windows key my monitor just turns black for 5 seconds and it is really annoying , i would really appreciate if you could help me,...
  5. PC crashes unexpected every time

PC crashes unexpected every time: I get two error messages, and because of the errors my PC is chrashing. The keyboard and light turns off and my monitor turns dark too. I'm 100% sure my PC crashes ecause of them, becuase they are critical Events ans no other Events happened at the moments as te crash. Here...
  6. Help pls

Help pls: My Start Menu seems to take wuite a bit to open after I hit the Start Menu Button, also the animation seems a bit laggy Side Question: Should I install Windows 10 2004? submitted by /u/YizRael [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hy6tc8/help_pls/
  7. Pls help

Pls help: I have a lenovo think pad that I use for work but when ever I try to start it, it says it's going into automatic repair mode but it just ends up at an error that says 'your pc ran into a problem and we need to restart,' only to repeat this when I try start up again :( Anyone...
  8. pls help

pls help: All my saved videos on my pc is in color blind mode and i have no idea how to fix it. its only the videos that are in color blind all my other stuff is fine. ive checked windows settings and nvidia settings but i cant find any solution. submitted by /u/Kneegrowhunter873...
  9. help pls

help pls: i accidentally downloaded windows 10 on my hdd and want to put in on my ssd. How should i go about this? should i factory reset my pc? would doing this delete windows 10 so that i can re download it onto my ssd? submitted by /u/StonerSloth125 [link] [comments]...
  10. PC crashed unexpectedly, data lost.

PC crashed unexpectedly, data lost.: My PC crashed during a game yesterday and when I restarted it everything was running normally. It was just that my Desktop was empty and all my passwords and data for every single application were gone. One drive, google, epic games, everything. Other than this my Downloads...