Windows 10: PC Crashes when i change or delete something.

Discus and support PC Crashes when i change or delete something. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi I had this problem last night. I deleted some file and apps to have some space because my pc is a little bit laggy and everytime i restart the files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by stebenn, Jan 20, 2021.

1. stebenn Win User

PC Crashes when i change or delete something.

Hi I had this problem last night. I deleted some file and apps to have some space because my pc is a little bit laggy and everytime i restart the files and apps kept coming back i tried everything i downloaded some tools, i scanned, i ran a troubleshoot, tried to update, and more but it crashes with a blue screen and a frown face. the stop code is memory management... i just checked the security update and it says error encountered. how do you fix this?

:)

stebenn, Jan 20, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Zaki_j Win User

Forza Horizon 3 Crash on Gameplay

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that Forza Horizon 3 keeps crashing.

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?

I suggest you refer and follow the steps mentioned in the article and check if that resolves the issue. Refer to the article
    My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Zaki

Zaki_j, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. PC Crashes when i change or delete something. - Similar Threads - Crashes change delete

2. Something changed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something changed?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.The first picture, shows you. What I would, normally see.When I click, on my music folder.The, second picture. Shows you what, I'm seeing now?Why, are the links. To everything, on my computer showing?Is, there any setting. That...
  3. Something changed?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Something changed?: My computer, is a laptop. Running, Windows 10.The first picture, shows you. What I would, normally see.When I click, on my music folder.The, second picture. Shows you what, I'm seeing now?Why, are the links. To everything, on my computer showing?Is, there any setting. That...
  4. Laptop is crashing when opening something

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is crashing when opening something: hello I would like to ask for help,a friend's Laptop is crashing when he opens something and when he opens something his CPU starts to be very used does anyone have any idea what it is?...
  5. Laptop is crashing when opening something

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop is crashing when opening something: hello I would like to ask for help,a friend's Laptop is crashing when he opens something and when he opens something his CPU starts to be very used does anyone have any idea what it is?...
  6. Windows deletes icons on PC when I change on Laptop?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows deletes icons on PC when I change on Laptop?: How do I keep my laptop and PC from altering desktop icons on one when I do it on the other? submitted by /u/BrandonVerhalen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kk2xkd/windows_deletes_icons_on_pc_when_i_change_on/
  7. Something crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Something crashes: When: before i though its random, but Star Wars The Old Republic launcher started triggering it - once i log in, it happens within 10 minutes. It doesnt matter if launcher is downloading new files or reading existing ones. It also happens whether its alone or if other...
  8. Deleted something

Deleted something: My son has an Acer laptop. In an attempt to make more space, it appears he deleted something ne shouldnt have. Now it wont start up. It starts, but none of the programs load. I click on the windows menu and nothing. Even trying to use the window button, nothing. Any ideas on...
  9. PC stutter when uploading something

PC stutter when uploading something: Hello, i want to know why my pc stutters as soon as i start uploading some files to websites like filemail.com for example ? i usually do some light work in lightroom or after effects while i upload but my pc has 64gb ram so i don't think it should be like this. Has anyone...
  10. Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh'

in Windows 10 Support
    Sometimes when i delete something the icons on my taskbar 'refresh': They appear to refresh or flash briefly, seems to have been doing it for as long as i've used Windows 10, any ideas? Edit: It only seems to do it when i delete a file into an empty recycle bin, it doesn't do it if i already have something in the recycle bin, it also does...