Windows 10: PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death.

Discus and support PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey guys, I don't know very much about PCs but every time I am playing call of duty: warzone after a while the pc will either full crash and freezes or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by So Say Weing, May 3, 2021.

1. PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death.

Hey guys, I don't know very much about PCs but every time I am playing call of duty: warzone after a while the pc will either full crash and freezes or I get a blue screen of death and I don't know the reason why. I thought it might be a windows issue but after reading a few forums I'm not too sure.PC Specs:CPU: RYZEN 7 5800XGPU: GIGABYTE RADEON RX 6800RAM: CORSAIR 32GB VENGEANCE LPX 3600MHZPSU: CORSAIR 850WMOBO: ASUS ROG STRIX B450 F GAMINGSTORAGE: SABRENT 2TB SSD, 250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO PLUS AND A 2TB HDD

:)

So Say Weing, May 3, 2021
  2. iuppiter Win User

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death. [​IMG]

iuppiter, May 3, 2021
  3. Law-II Win User
    Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, May 3, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death.

1803 update causing PC crash with Blue Screen of Death

Hello annebinding,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To address your concern, kindly help us with the following questions:

1. What is the make and model of the computer?
    2. What is the exact error code/message you receive regarding the Blue Screen of death?

I understand that you are facing an issue regarding Blue Screen of Death. A faulty device driver or system service might be responsible for this. Hardware issues, such as BIOS incompatibilities, memory conflicts, and IRQ conflicts can also generate BSOD.
    We will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the following article step-by-step and see if it works:

The Operating System is designed to automatically receive new updates by default. We recommend not to stop the updates, since the updates consists various security patches and latest driver updates which helps to keep the computer safe and secure. Windows
    Updates will eventually need to be installed and downloaded, regardless of your update settings. However, you may temporarily pause updates from being downloaded and installed.

To know more on how to pause updates, you may refer to an article on:
    Manage updates in Windows 10.

Kindly get back to us with the results, we are looking into this for you and we will be glad to assist you if the issue persists.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 3, 2021
Thema:

PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death.

1. PC crashes when playing Warzone specifically, and sometimes get Blue screen of death. - Similar Threads - crashes playing Warzone

2. Blue screen crash while playing Death Stranding.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen crash while playing Death Stranding.: I have been trying to play Death Stranding and have received a bunch of issues while playing. I've managed to resolve a few, but I'm not sure what this one is pointing to. This one was an immediate bluescreen while I usually get just an application crash. Here's a link to the...
  3. Blue screen crash while playing Death Stranding.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen crash while playing Death Stranding.: I have been trying to play Death Stranding and have received a bunch of issues while playing. I've managed to resolve a few, but I'm not sure what this one is pointing to. This one was an immediate bluescreen while I usually get just an application crash. Here's a link to the...
  4. Blue Screen of Death Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death Crash: Hi,Recently I have been receiving a BSOD crash every 30-45 mins with the stop code REFERENCE_BY_POINTER.Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.Here is the link to the dump files:https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApsdcqCBOyIoauivFxFh8IcpPFo?e=iuSN5VThank you!...
  5. Blue Screen of Death when playing videogames

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen of Death when playing videogames: Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google TranslateOne day I was playing Mortal Kombat 11 and I got BSOD and from there it started to happen almost every time I played it. I thought it was only with that game but it also happened with other games, except those with very low...
  6. Blue screen of death when playing videogames

Blue screen of death when playing videogames: Sorry for my bad English, I'm using Google TranslateOne day I was playing Mortal Kombat 11 and I got BSOD and from there it started to happen almost every time I played it. I thought it was only with that game but it also happened with other games, except those with very low...
  7. I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting a Blue Screen Crash everytime I play Warzone.: Hi,I am having a Blue Screen crash every single time a tried to play a Warzone match. The system crash due to a this error "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000ef 0xffffcc88171020c0, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000....
  8. Blue Screen Of Death when playing game

Blue Screen Of Death when playing game: Hello, I was playing a game (Heroes & Generals), and the game consistently crashes and shows a Blue Screen of Death (Kernel Security Check Failure). This is the only game that does this, and I have tried to troubleshoot it with no positive results. Please help. My computer...
  9. blue screen of death when started/playing games

blue screen of death when started/playing games: Hi guys! I am getting a blue screen of death every time I start a game. the game I am testing if the BSOD still appearing is Minecraft (Java edition) I had this problem in Windows 7 and Windows 10 all the drivers are up to date! and updates are installed! serial:...
  10. Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games

Blue Screen of Death (Crash) When Playing Games: This is an issue I have been having for some time now. It only occurs when playing games and can happen at any time. I have gotten a few different stop codes, but it is usually Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. I have gone through countless forums and tried many fixes, but to no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Warzone blue screen of death