Windows 10: PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

Discus and support PC Crashes when starting CS:GO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me. Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Cattegun Win User

PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me.

Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online.

I've reinstalled the game to a different drive/Verified game cache

I've manually switched my ram sticks' places to make sure it wasn't anything to do with memory.

I've done a lot of general troubleshooting like removing avast that was causing some problems.

All my hardware is brand new.

I'm linking the most recent .dmp file.

Please help me, this is so frustrating.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjd3ou0bntn5l0f/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

:)

Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018
  2. dkesselring Win User

CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Sep 7, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Easy Rhino Win User

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. PC Crashes when starting CS:GO - Similar Threads - Crashes starting

2. Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC: Unable to start a DCOM Server: StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.20.778.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38!AppARKSurvivalEvolved as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error: "5" Happened while starting this command: "C:\Program...
  3. Settings app crash on start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crash on start: Hi I have a problem on my PC, I can't open the settings app. The splash screen appears, then after a few seconds the app crashes. Here is what I've got in my event log : Nom de l’application défaillante SystemSettings.exe, version : 10.0.17763.1, horodatage :...
  4. Windows uwp apps start crashing after update to 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows uwp apps start crashing after update to 1809: So, day after release, my laptop showed up update for version 1809. I updated, and went everything smooth. After update, i thought of updating windows apps later next day, and on next day, BAM! Windows store crashed. I thought must be temporary. Then i opened a music file...
  5. Can't Install Update, Edge Crashes, Start Menu Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't Install Update, Edge Crashes, Start Menu Issues: Hello, I am unable to install a certain update, and it may be affecting the ability to update in other ways as well. This is the message I see in the Windows Update window: 2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4464218) - Error...
  6. Firefox and Open Office suddenly started crashing

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox and Open Office suddenly started crashing: Over the last couple of weeks, Open Office and Firefox have both started spontaneously crashing between 5 and 10 times per day. When first troubleshooting the OO problem (which corrupted a file when it crashed), somebody suggested that the problem was due to a Windows 10...
  7. Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10

Crash report when starting the game in Windows 10: When starting Minecraft in Windows 10, the game will not start. The report sais: "Game Crash. The game crashed whilst initializing game. Error: javalang.IllegalStateException: GLW error 65542: WGL: The driver does not appear to support OpenGL". Does anybody have a clue about...
  8. Windows 10 start menu crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 start menu crashes: Whenever i open the windows 10 start menu and start typing to search the menu hangs after a couple of letters and closes without letting me click the search result (which are incomplete). The same happens when i try to search sth in the windows settings. The window freezes...
  9. When I try to start up my computer, Windows 10 crashes

When I try to start up my computer, Windows 10 crashes: Last night (august 6th 2018) my computer while booting into windows began crashing to a blue screen with no error code showing, after running an error report the computer would reload trying to first repair the errors, and when that failed to work the computer allowed me to...
  10. game Started Crashing in past 12 hours or so.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    game Started Crashing in past 12 hours or so.: Fallout4 was fine yesterday, now it keeps crashing to desktop? What had windows done overnight???*Mad 6 times in past 3 hours 115155