Windows 10: PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

Discus and support PC Crashes when starting CS:GO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me. Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Cattegun Win User

PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me.

Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online.

I've reinstalled the game to a different drive/Verified game cache

I've manually switched my ram sticks' places to make sure it wasn't anything to do with memory.

I've done a lot of general troubleshooting like removing avast that was causing some problems.

All my hardware is brand new.

I'm linking the most recent .dmp file.

Please help me, this is so frustrating.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjd3ou0bntn5l0f/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

:)

Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018

2. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Sep 7, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2018
  4. PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

1. PC Crashes when starting CS:GO - Similar Threads - Crashes starting

2. applications started crashing after updating

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    applications started crashing after updating: Games and applications are crashing, when i click start it opens for a bit then closes, it's hard to access settings for it does the same thing, it crashes and even search function does the same thing.Can somebody please help me with this....
  3. Laptop keeps crashing right after start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps crashing right after start: My acer nitro 5 AN-517-51 got cleaned professionally 2 days ago maybe hardware got **** up. After that it crashed while I was starting a game. When I tried to turn it on again it did crash before windows even started. Resetting the embedded controller helped and I could use...
  4. forza 4 start up crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    forza 4 start up crashing: hi every time I launch forza 4 it crashes i have tired everything online. eg uninstall and reinstall twice now. nothing working IM LOST https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forza-4-start-up-crashing/e50aac2a-03f9-4253-993f-62ff7e068da8
  5. Zoom crashes when webcam starts

Zoom crashes when webcam starts: This is not a question - but a possible solution.After trying everything everyone on the internet suggested with no luck - I suspected that it was my anti-virus software.I use Bitdefender - but I would guess any antivirus could also be the problem if the software monitors...
  6. Windows Defender MsMpEng.exe started to crash on my Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender MsMpEng.exe started to crash on my Windows 10: Hi, On my Windows 10 machine Defender suddenly started to randomly crash, resulting in no antivirus protection. Each time this happens, I have to restart the service manually. This happens ~2 ~6 times a day at random intervals. I did nothing special with my PC when this...
  7. im running win 10 home 64bit. then everything slowed down or started to crash at the same time

im running win 10 home 64bit. then everything slowed down or started to crash at the same time: i've had at least 3 bsod i was at the PC when 2 happend the first one i didn't get to take a photo but i have this error code: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffffffffffffff83, 0x0000000000000006, 0x0000000000000000,...
  8. "service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart....

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    "service started after a system crash" - There was no crash, all I did is hit restart....: Anybody had this before? As far as I'm aware, I'm up to date with all my drivers, updates etc. etc. but whenever I restart my PC for whatever reason, I'm told there was a crash. Everything works fine. I'm slightly confused. Can anyone shed some light on this please?...
  9. PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC crashed when trying to start up, need help identifying the problem: Windows Reliability Monitor: Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: a0 Parameter 1: 10e Parameter 2: a Parameter 3: b1d Parameter 4: 8352 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0 Product: 256_1 OS Version: 10.0.19042.2.0.0.256.48 Locale ID: 1033...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 Crashing on start up: Iv went through the forum and tried all suggested fixes and nothing is working. Error report showed - Faulting application name: ForzaHorizon4.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x6053d93d Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.19041.804, time stamp:...