Windows 10: PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

Discus and support PC Crashes when starting CS:GO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me. Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Cattegun Win User

PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me.

Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online.

I've reinstalled the game to a different drive/Verified game cache

I've manually switched my ram sticks' places to make sure it wasn't anything to do with memory.

I've done a lot of general troubleshooting like removing avast that was causing some problems.

All my hardware is brand new.

I'm linking the most recent .dmp file.

Please help me, this is so frustrating.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjd3ou0bntn5l0f/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

:)

Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018

2. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Sep 7, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2018
  4. PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

1. PC Crashes when starting CS:GO - Similar Threads - Crashes starting

2. Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up: When double-clicked, the Media Creation Tool for W11 gives me a UAC prompt, then doesn't open when given "Yes" on the UAC prompt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-for-windows-11-immediately/544f712e-0ec4-4c22-8a0d-b90c45c26e29
  3. Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up: When double-clicked, the Media Creation Tool for W11 gives me a UAC prompt, then doesn't open when given "Yes" on the UAC prompt. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-creation-tool-for-windows-11-immediately/544f712e-0ec4-4c22-8a0d-b90c45c26e29
  4. Media Creation Tool for Windows 11 immediately crashes on start-up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  6. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...: Whenever I start my PC and open roblox it works fine for about 30 seconds then it crashes and windows become extremely slow and completely unusable when i start chrome or roblox again it crashes and I have to shut down the PC and turn it back on then I have to leave it on for...
  7. Whenever I start my PC then start roblox it becomes very slow and every app crashes what do...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  9. Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...

Games started crashing today unexpectedly, seems like there is a persistent error within...: Hi,So I've been trying to play some games today, specifically Helldivers 2 and Supermarket Simulator, and I keep crashes upon a few minutes of playing each game. The dump files are here:...
  10. PC started crashing recently

PC started crashing recently: PC started crashing randomly about every other day this week, not sure what is causing it. Event viewer logs 1h prior to most recent crash : eventlogs 1h.evtxPlease help, and thank you in advance...