Windows 10: PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

Discus and support PC Crashes when starting CS:GO in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me. Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online. I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018.

1. Cattegun Win User

PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

For no apparent reason my PC enters BSOD when I die in CS:GO. It doesn't make sense to me.

Iv'e tried all solutions I could find online.

I've reinstalled the game to a different drive/Verified game cache

I've manually switched my ram sticks' places to make sure it wasn't anything to do with memory.

I've done a lot of general troubleshooting like removing avast that was causing some problems.

All my hardware is brand new.

I'm linking the most recent .dmp file.

Please help me, this is so frustrating.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xjd3ou0bntn5l0f/MEMORY.DMP?dl=0

:)

Cattegun, Sep 7, 2018

2. CS-15 AT commands

1) Has this list of AT commands been published?

2) Is there a chart listing the differences among the Nokia Internet Sticks (cs-10,cs-12,cs-15,cs-18)?

3) Do they all support the same AT commands?

4) Has anyone used one of these with Android?

Thanks,

David

dkesselring, Sep 7, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 7, 2018
  4. PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

PC Crashes when starting CS:GO

1. PC Crashes when starting CS:GO - Similar Threads - Crashes starting

2. I have updated RAM in my Windows 10 LAPTOP and It started getting crash.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have updated RAM in my Windows 10 LAPTOP and It started getting crash.: Hi, I am using HP Laptop 15q-bu0xx, HP, 8328 laptop. It came with 4 GB RAM. and Supportable up to 16 GB. I have added 8 GB RAM stick in second RAM slot. It detect properly, Total RAM is showing 12 GB in LAPTOP. But after adding new 8 GB RAM my system started getting...
  3. Chrome started crashing after Windows 10 upgrade to 1809

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Chrome started crashing after Windows 10 upgrade to 1809: Hello Since upgrading my computer from Windows 10 - 1803 to 1809 it has been crashing Chrome with the following error: Faulting application name: chrome.exe, version: 71.0.3578.98, time stamp: 0x5c0f4450 Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.17763.168, time...
  4. Ran verifier due to frequent crashes. Windows 10 now immediately crashes on start up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ran verifier due to frequent crashes. Windows 10 now immediately crashes on start up.: The guide for using verifier instructed to use Windows 10 as normal, but crashes are now occurring on start up. Verifier is finding an error with driver bfadi.sys. I booted Windows 10 in Safe mode to get minidump files and more. The errors I was receiving before running...
  5. Cortana crashes when using search from taskbar/start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana crashes when using search from taskbar/start menu: Asus G750JM Windows 10 Home As soon as I start to type in the search bar the search bar crashes preventing me from using the search function at all. With the task manager open I can see one of the cortana processes disappear and reappear - i guess indicating that Cortana is...
  6. File Explorer Crashes and Critical Error on Windows Start Menu

File Explorer Crashes and Critical Error on Windows Start Menu: Help! File Explorer will not open - constantly crashes Windows Start Menu will not open - Critical Error Message stating it will try to fix next time I sign in but this does not work. Have tried safe mode - no luck, removing battery from laptop, uninstalled Dropbox,...
  7. Bluestacks 3 makes my pc crash when starting it

Bluestacks 3 makes my pc crash when starting it: Hi there windows company, I've been facing a problem with bluestacks 3 on my windows 10 home 64 bit laptop. every time I start bluestacks 3 it crashes my pc with the stop code: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and tried to find a fix but nothing helped so can I know why this...
  8. Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Ark: Survival Evoloved Crashing Upon Start Up on Windows 10 PC: Unable to start a DCOM Server: StudioWildcard.4558480580BB9_1.20.778.2_x64__1w2mm55455e38!AppARKSurvivalEvolved as Unavailable/Unavailable. The error: "5" Happened while starting this command: "C:\Program...
  9. Settings app crash on start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app crash on start: Hi I have a problem on my PC, I can't open the settings app. The splash screen appears, then after a few seconds the app crashes. Here is what I've got in my event log : Nom de l’application défaillante SystemSettings.exe, version : 10.0.17763.1, horodatage :...
  10. Windows uwp apps start crashing after update to 1809

Windows uwp apps start crashing after update to 1809: So, day after release, my laptop showed up update for version 1809. I updated, and went everything smooth. After update, i thought of updating windows apps later next day, and on next day, BAM! Windows store crashed. I thought must be temporary. Then i opened a music file...