Windows 10: Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

Discus and support Pc crashes while launching Fortnite in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ever since the new build 18290 update, each time I try to launch fortnite, my system gives me a green screen. I have looked into the cause of it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChristopherRodrigues1, Dec 10, 2018.

1. Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

Ever since the new build 18290 update, each time I try to launch fortnite, my system gives me a green screen. I have looked into the cause of it and found out that it was the BattleEye anti-cheat program causing it. While I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the said program, I haven't had any success in launching the game. Is there any other solution to it? Please find below the minidumps in case I have missed out on anything.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqdygMChHF5gmSKwDVjiZ8lNrNAK

:)

ChristopherRodrigues1, Dec 10, 2018

2. Fortnite

Click Start > scroll through the program list

Find Fortnite

Right click it then click uninstall

Andre for Directly, Dec 10, 2018
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

4. peach1971 Win User

Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 10, 2018
Thema:

Pc crashes while launching Fortnite

1. Pc crashes while launching Fortnite - Similar Threads - crashes while launching

2. Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.: Recently my PC has begun completely crashing my PC when I start up the game. I've gotten the blue screen with the frowning face a couple times, but most of the time it just black screens and bugs out taking me to my login screen and closing/stopping all other programs on the...
  3. Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.: Recently my PC has begun completely crashing my PC when I start up the game. I've gotten the blue screen with the frowning face a couple times, but most of the time it just black screens and bugs out taking me to my login screen and closing/stopping all other programs on the...
  4. Fortnite Crashes My PC when launched.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. LEGO Fortnite crashing, not launching or loading on PC

in Windows 10 News
    LEGO Fortnite crashing, not launching or loading on PC: [IMG]This post features solutions to fix LEGO Fortnite crashing, not launching or loading issues on PC. LEGO Fortnite is a new survival game released as a partnership between the LEGO Group and Epic Games. But recently, some users have complained that the game keeps crashing...
  6. PC crash and BSOD on game launch Fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crash and BSOD on game launch Fortnite: Hey guys,Whenever i launch fortnite on my pc today the first time i got the BSOD and after retrying starting it my pc just keeps going in a black screen and all i can see if my mouse cursor for a bit and then nothing happens. My screen flicks back on sometimes but i just have...
  7. PC crash and BSOD on game launch Fortnite

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crash and BSOD on game launch Fortnite: Hey guys,Whenever i launch fortnite on my pc today the first time i got the BSOD and after retrying starting it my pc just keeps going in a black screen and all i can see if my mouse cursor for a bit and then nothing happens. My screen flicks back on sometimes but i just have...
  8. PC crash and BSOD on game launch Fortnite

9. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite: As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite havent tested any other games. To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed...
  10. My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite

My pc freezes and crashes while playing fortnite: As the tilte suggests i have been experiencing my pc freezing and crashing while i play fortnite havent tested any other games. To begin with ive been experiencing fortnite crashing mid game for the past week. I updated drivers windows 10 and unistalled fortnite and installed...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. forite fail to launch windows 10