Windows 10: PC crashes while playing games

Discus and support PC crashes while playing games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing games, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pablo_640, Dec 9, 2022.

1. Pablo_640 Win User

PC crashes while playing games

My PC has occasionally started crashing while playing games, I have a feeling it may be related to GPU issues. The crashes happen in the middle of games, and the screen shows some artefacting a mostly black screen with some UI elements staying before the entire PC restarts.This is the XML view of the most recent error code details- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" /> <EventID>41</EventID> <Version>8&

:)

Pablo_640, Dec 9, 2022

2. Pc keeps crashing while playing games

Hi,

Having incomplete Windows update is one of the possible reasons why your pc games keeps crashing when playing after you reinstalled the Windows 10. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store. To do this, you may click the link below:

Click here

Step 2: Download all the critical updates for Windows 10. Kindly refer to the link below and follow the step provided on the link.

Windows 10 Update Assistant

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 9, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 9, 2022
  4. PC crashes while playing games

play games on my pc

Hi Lisa,

In order to assist properly, kindly answer the following questions:

• On which website are you trying to play the game? What is the title of the game?
    • Have you tried using other browsers like Edge?
    • What error message are you getting?
    • Can you provide more details on the troubleshooting steps that you have tried so far?
    • Are you experiencing that same thing using other PCs?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Rolando Vil, Dec 9, 2022
Thema:

PC crashes while playing games

1. PC crashes while playing games - Similar Threads - crashes while playing

2. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  3. PC crashing while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing while playing games: My PC has been crashing whenever I play games. I usually see this error when I play Lethal Company and Roblox Also when calling on the discord app. I can't seem to figure out why. It always comes with this sound https://youtu.be/ayndfhu6W407si=Yrn4PZCZ1ymFylus After looking...
  4. PC crashes while playing a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing a game: HiMu PC crashes while playing a gameIt only occurs while a game is running. Suddenly the PC crashes and I have to restart it manually with the button.If I go to the event viewer I see these errors:El servicio GLCKIO2 no pudo iniciarse debido al siguiente error: El sistema no...
  5. PC crashes while playing a game

PC crashes while playing a game: HiMu PC crashes while playing a gameIt only occurs while a game is running. Suddenly the PC crashes and I have to restart it manually with the button.If I go to the event viewer I see these errors:El servicio GLCKIO2 no pudo iniciarse debido al siguiente error: El sistema no...
  6. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  7. PC crashes while playing game

PC crashes while playing game: My whole PC freezes then restarts itself while I'm playing games and I received three different bug check codesSpecs areI9 10850kZ490-E STRIX3080 STRIX OC32GB 36000 mhz ram750SFX Platinum PSU from CorsairHere’s the link for minidump. Any help would be great....
  8. PC crashes while playing game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Pc crashes while playing games

Pc crashes while playing games: Lately, I have been experiencing crashes when playing games. I have tried reinstalling windows kept my files tho. I have to minidump files from the crashes. I also hear a window notification sound when my pc crashes if that helps Here is the link:...
  10. pc is crashing while playing game.

pc is crashing while playing game.: [IMG]my pc is crashing every time when i play game. event viewer is showing event id 41. Game is sniper elite 3 (2014) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-is-crashing-while-playing-game/8f03f35c-8314-4f06-9d0a-5c886c68a9f9