Windows 10: Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming

Discus and support Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have been trying to fix this issue but it was working like normal last week it only crashes or monitor randomly disconnects when launching the game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flappythecrafterist, Sep 16, 2021.

1. Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming

I have been trying to fix this issue but it was working like normal last week it only crashes or monitor randomly disconnects when launching the game or after like 30 minutes here are the things I already did to fix the issue- running SFC- memory diagnostic no problems at all- ddu the gpu - editing the power plan- updating the gpu- monitoring the temp - cleaning the ram sticksspecsIntel Pentium G3220NVIDIA GeForce GT 6304 GB of ramit only crashes on gamesIf someone could help thank you very much

:)

Flappythecrafterist, Sep 16, 2021
  2. Draken Win User

Reboots/Crashes while Gaming

Hello,

I have random crashes while playing games. Its the same problem as in this thread Random-ish reboots

So basically when playing a game the PC randomly crashes into a reboot. This occurs completely random and without warning.

As suggested in the linked thread I disabled fast startup, which sadly didnt fix the problem.

I also monitored my temperatures which are fine. A workaround that seems to be stable is lowering my graphics settings to very low.

I attached my V2 Logs after a Crash. Windows Version is 1909 (OS Build 18363.720)

Draken, Sep 16, 2021
  3. vinsterX Win User
    Random Crash/Freeze on Build 10130

Hello everyone.

I have been running the Windows 10 preview for the last few months and other than a driver issue here or there, did not experience any real problems. However, with the last update to build 10130, I have been experiencing a random crash/freeze that manifests itself in one of two ways:

1. If I step away from the computer and come back before the monitor is set to go to sleep, I will come back to a frozen cursor, unable to do anything.
    2. If I step away from the computer and come back after the monitor has gone to sleep, I will come back to a black screen, unable to do anything.
    In both cases, I have to hold the power button in to shut down the computer for a restart.

Any direction or help would be greatly appreciated.

vinsterX, Sep 16, 2021
  4. Toothless Win User

Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming

OS drive disconnecting while in use

Okay so my SSD (listed in specs) keeps disconnecting itself while my desktop is in use. What happens is I'll be sitting there and suddenly progams stop working and crashing. Then Task Managerwwon't come up, followed by more programs and background services and then a BSOD.

When it reboots the SSD isn't listed until I disconnect the power and boot it. Works for a bit, then drops again.

Halp plz. I'm missing out on WCG crunching.

Toothless, Sep 16, 2021
Thema:

Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming

1. Pc crashes with a random or monitor suddenly disconnects when gaming - Similar Threads - crashes random monitor

2. PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming: Hello, My PC crashs when I connect it to my living room TV instantly or after a few minutes, used to work fine for gaming or watching videos.But the thing is that I also use a smaller TV as my second screen in my office and there's no crash or anything wrong using it on a...
  3. PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when connected to a different TV and randomly when gaming: Hello, My PC crashs when I connect it to my living room TV instantly or after a few minutes, used to work fine for gaming or watching videos.But the thing is that I also use a smaller TV as my second screen in my office and there's no crash or anything wrong using it on a...
  4. Second monitor randomly disconnecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Second monitor randomly disconnecting.: Hello there, I own a Samsung Syncmaster 910MP with a VGA port and a Lenovo legion laptop 82JY009GCC running windows 11. Since the laptop can only take an HDMI port I bought an adapter https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01KLKQN9U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details to connect it...
  5. Second monitor randomly disconnecting.

Second monitor randomly disconnecting.: Hello there, I own a Samsung Syncmaster 910MP with a VGA port and a Lenovo legion laptop 82JY009GCC running windows 11. Since the laptop can only take an HDMI port I bought an adapter https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01KLKQN9U?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details to connect it...
  6. Pc games crash randomly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc games crash randomly.: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 139Parameter 1: 3Parameter 2: ffffd48bb7f9f710Parameter 3: ffffd48bb7f9f668Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033I have a minidump but I could not find a spot...
  7. Pc games crash randomly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc games crash randomly.: Problem Event Name: BlueScreenCode: 139Parameter 1: 3Parameter 2: ffffd48bb7f9f710Parameter 3: ffffd48bb7f9f668Parameter 4: 0OS version: 10_0_19045Service Pack: 0_0Product: 768_1OS Version: 10.0.19045.2.0.0.768.101Locale ID: 1033I have a minidump but I could not find a spot...
  8. Pc games crash randomly.

9. Random and sudden crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random and sudden crashes: Randomly my laptop crashes without any error message or anything it just freezes and doesn't come back when i restart it displays a 100% update screen for a while then opens back. Sometimes when loading something or playing a game its just random and its starting to get more...
  10. PC crashes randomly when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes randomly when playing games.: I've had this problem now for about a month. Somedays it wont happen at all, others it will happen 4-5 times. When playing a game my pc will crash/freeze at random. I'm completely locked out. Mouse wont move, can't use keyboard. Computer is completely frozen and...