Windows 10: PC crashes without a bluescreen.

Discus and support PC crashes without a bluescreen. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Thomas Kranauskas, Jan 29, 2023.

1. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory with memtest86 and testing my GPU and CPU using benchmarks. No problems found in the tests, but yet the crashes still happen and very often. I'm not sure what to do anymore... How do I solve this without just buying a new PC?

:)

Thomas Kranauskas, Jan 29, 2023

2. Windows 10 crashes in Startup and Autorepair. With Bluescreen Errorcode SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

I was just shutdown PC and is crashed with this Bluescreen Error Code: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED. Then is restarting and crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. After 5 times Bluescreen, Automatic Repair. Well you will thinking: "Automatic Repair will fix your PC and then all done". Well thats wrong, is just crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

After 50 times Bluescreen, is still crashes with the same Bluescreen Error Code. Then there is only one way too repair PC.

Didnt work. I want reinstall Windows 10 but, guess what, crash. Then i remove the SSD and is booted up, with Windows 10 Installation DVD, and it worked, then i pluged the SSD in my PC and, oh well, it crashed...

After over 100 times Bluescreen Error, without the Windows 10 DVD. The PC normal booted up. Is doesnt crashes anymore, is just loading... very long... very very long... I guess it was over 30 Minutes. I want force shutdown my PC because, is too long. I booted in Windows 10 DVD andddddddd... Ah not again, is still crashed with the same Bluescreen Error Code.

• Windows 10 installation USB/DVD doesnt work.
      • My PC doesnt support USB boot.
      • DVD doesnt work, it will just crash.
    • Windows 10 Automatic Repair doesnt work.
    • Windows 10 normal Boot doesnt work.
    • Booting in HDD (not the SSD) (Windows 8.1/10) and it worked, but i want my data PC crashes without a bluescreen. :( .
      • The PC will check my Harddisk and repair but without the SSD.

ProgressbarLol, Jan 29, 2023
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 29, 2023
  4. VitusB Win User

PC crashes without a bluescreen.

VitusB, Jan 29, 2023
Thema:

PC crashes without a bluescreen.

1. PC crashes without a bluescreen. - Similar Threads - crashes without bluescreen

2. PC crashing without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  3. PC crashing without bluescreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing without bluescreen: I think it may happen only when playing a graphically intensive game. My computer can more than handle games. Here are my application and system logs. I don't know how to understand these, but was told I should post them. Logs.zipI was fresh bootup for at least two of the...
  4. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  5. PC crashes without a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes without a bluescreen.: Basically, sometimes mostly while watching YouTube however, not when playing games my PC freezes for a second and restarts. Seems like a crash, but in the event viewer there are no entries to be found around the time of the crash. I've tried replacing my PSU, checking memory...
  6. PC Crashes, without BlueScreen, while in Apex Legends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes, without BlueScreen, while in Apex Legends: My PC will power reset without a BSOD when I'm playing or in the menu of Apex.I've tried: re-installing windows.Re-installing Apex / Verifying Game InstallRe-installing/updating GeForce Drivers RTX3090 FEUpdated BIOS make problem far worse Updating Monitor DriversRunning:AMD...
  7. PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC bluescreens and sometimes crashes without BSOD: Hello. For quite a long time I've had a problem with my pc where it at random times crashes sometimes with and sometimes without BSOD. I've tried a lot of things and gotten advice from some people over at Tom's Hardware Forum, who also asked me to post here as they might've...
  8. PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD

PC bluescreens and crashes sometimes without BSOD: Hello. For the past few months i've experienced a number of crashes and BSOD happening daily. Most of the BSOD have the driver ntoskrnl.exe as the cause, which i've heard could be because of a hardware problem. I've tried almost everything people have suggested, but...
  9. freezing/crashing with and without bluescreen

freezing/crashing with and without bluescreen: Hello, I have been experiencing some Problems today. Firstly I got a freeze in the middle of playing a game with a bluescreen after that. The bluescreen showed "Machine Check Exception". After that windows tried to restart but got stuck displaying "preparing automatic...
  10. Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen

Crashing Randomly Without a Bluescreen: Ever since yesterday, my PC has been crashing randomly. No bluescreen, no sound, nothing. The only solution I've found so far is a forced reboot, but that's only temporary. It's happened three times now. Images below are from two different occurrences....