Windows 10: PC Crashes.

Discus and support PC Crashes. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH] Each time i keep window for 10 to 20 min stand by this happens. What should i do please help? Even video crashes some time. Icona of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NavneetRaj1, Jan 14, 2020.

1. PC Crashes.

PC Crashes. 5234813d-dc2d-4954-a98b-a5c7f172ffcd?upload=true.jpg PC Crashes. 717f38bf-2d9b-4e1f-8638-1798dd260a50?upload=true.jpg

Each time i keep window for 10 to 20 min stand by this happens. What should i do please help? Even video crashes some time. Icona of desktop also vanishes. System goes blank.

:)

NavneetRaj1, Jan 14, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 14, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jan 14, 2020
  4. nauzers Win User

PC Crashes.

PC Crashing on every game PC Crashes. :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC Crashes. :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

PC Crashes.

1. PC Crashes. - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. New pc build random crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...
  3. Windows 10 V1903 OS 18362.592 BSOD, Freeze and Crash

Windows 10 V1903 OS 18362.592 BSOD, Freeze and Crash: Hi Folks, I have just DL'd the above W10 software and re-set my machine, a 64 Bit i7-2600 CPU, 16G ram and 250G SSD. Several things are happening 1. No signal to monitor Samsung 75" LED pops up on screen but computer is still running assumed because fans are running and...
  4. pc makes a buzzing crashes during gaming and has to be restaeted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc makes a buzzing crashes during gaming and has to be restaeted: pc keeps crashing while gaming https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-makes-a-buzzing-crashes-during-gaming-and-has/b31aea79-7442-4ea2-84f0-0302427351ce
  5. Get-WindowsErrorReporting cmdlet crashes

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Get-WindowsErrorReporting cmdlet crashes: I wanted to see if I had Windows Error Reporting enabled so I followed the instructions here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/windowserrorreporting/get-windowserrorreporting?view=win10-ps The applet crashes! C:\WINDOWS\system32> Get-WindowsErrorReporting...
  6. Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keeps Crashing: So I just upgraded to windows 10. I installed it on a new harddrive I bought. So there was nothing on the harddrive. I formated it and installed it. After I started using it, it sometimes randomly, or crashes, or freezez or just restarts. I've updated to the newest version of...
  7. Programs that require internet crash upon start up.

Programs that require internet crash upon start up.: Hello, my name is Tony! I have been experiencing a problem with my 64-bit Lenovo IdeaPad, Windows 10. It first occurred on December 2nd, 2019, where it would not run any program unless it was a browser or a program that is hard wired in the system like task manager and would...
  8. All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself, so how...: Windows 10 Home All Microsoft store apps are hanging or crashing few times then resetting by itself.I used Troubleshoot Microsoft store apps, it shows to reset all troubled apps but how can to reset all apps? Apps include alarm &clock, app installer,weather...
  9. New pc build random crashes

in Windows 10 Support
    New pc build random crashes: Hey there, hoping to get some quick help with a new pc build for my son. For some reason it has random crashes/hangs and reboots from blue screen to bios. Which then cannot see the nvme drive until I physically hold case power button to shut down, then let it sit for a couple...
  10. Windows 10 1903 - always crash on first boot on login screen with new

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 1903 - always crash on first boot on login screen with new: Hello. Is this a 1903v Win10 bug? Always when plugging new gpu it crashing display driver only in first boot on login screen. Then its fine. Its happening always on first boot with new gpu plugged. On 1809v there was not issue with this. 148904