Windows 10: PC Crashes

Discus and support PC Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So my PC keeps crashing :/ not constantly but its had the BSOD many times in the past 2ish weeks. The error is Critical Process Died. Ive googled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ConnorYO, Feb 26, 2020.

1. ConnorYO Win User

PC Crashes

So my PC keeps crashing :/ not constantly but its had the BSOD many times in the past 2ish weeks. The error is Critical Process Died. Ive googled everywhere and tried a bunch of things but cant seem to find a solution. Im able to go on my computer but every now and then ill get the crash. Also today my mouse started going really slow and laggy and then my screen went orange/yellow then my pc went into bios mode, my pc did turn back on though and is acting normal again.

:)

ConnorYO, Feb 26, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Feb 26, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Feb 26, 2020
  4. nauzers Win User

PC Crashes

PC Crashing on every game PC Crashes :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC Crashes :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

PC Crashes

1. PC Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. Hello. My windows 11 OS crashes often when woken up from sleep mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello. My windows 11 OS crashes often when woken up from sleep mode.: I have searched the Microsoft Community for an answer to my problems, tried the most common solutions but to no avail. It looks to me like a some hardware trouble with my video card but I can't identify the cause by myself. Anyone be so kind to help me resolve this issue?My...
  3. Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash: Please help, here is my event data, this has been happening for weeks while playing video...
  4. Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash: Please help, here is my event data, this has been happening for weeks while playing video...
  5. Event 41 Kernel-Power Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided: Hi, my laptop crashes almost everyday, below is the link for the minidump fileI have everything up to date and recently updated the Intel Killer performance driver to the latest. The most recent one is a couple of days ago May 7th, 2024 but I still have the same issue.I also...
  7. Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided

Daily crash because of KfeCo11X64.sys & avp.exe - Minidump is provided: Hi, my laptop crashes almost everyday, below is the link for the minidump fileI have everything up to date and recently updated the Intel Killer performance driver to the latest. The most recent one is a couple of days ago May 7th, 2024 but I still have the same issue.I also...
  8. windows crashed my computer with the latest update,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crashed my computer with the latest update,: So my computer updated the latest update from microsoft, when it rebooted I got the repair windows screen, NO MATTER how much I tried it kept returning to the repair screen NO I couldn't restore to a previous date, it even corrupted that, so I had to REINSTALL windows from...
  9. windows crashed my computer with the latest update,

windows crashed my computer with the latest update,: So my computer updated the latest update from microsoft, when it rebooted I got the repair windows screen, NO MATTER how much I tried it kept returning to the repair screen NO I couldn't restore to a previous date, it even corrupted that, so I had to REINSTALL windows from...
  10. Blue Screens and Crashes Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screens and Crashes Windows 11: I'm getting semi-frequent blue screens/crashes. The dump files mostly show different causes for each instance. I was wondering if someone would have any good input on what the problem might be.Here are the dump files....