Windows 10: PC Crashes

Discus and support PC Crashes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer started to have issues with power and need some help figuring out the problem. At first I noticed that when I plug/unplug a USB device... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeoTanaka, Apr 7, 2021.

1. LeoTanaka Win User

PC Crashes

My computer started to have issues with power and need some help figuring out the problem.

At first I noticed that when I plug/unplug a USB device the PC will shut off without warning. It appears to attempt to reboot but fails and I have to flip the PSU switch in order for it to turn back on via power button. The USB ports that I use are the ones located on the motherboard in the back of the PC.

The issue has now extravagated to shutting off whenever I play games.

I recently checked the event viewer after a crash happened and I get a bunch of 10016 Event ID's image below: PC Crashes b5e2173a-5fe0-4c8b-bece-8b1f4593ffe4?upload=true.jpg

Was wondering if this would be a possibility to the issue but my only disagreement is that in Event ID 41, it says that the unexpected shut off was at 4/7/2021 9:10:33 AM before the 10016 Event ID's and there are no errors in that range.

I tried cleaning out the PC of any dust, clearing CMOS, reseating RAM, but still can't seem to find the issue.

PC Specs:

Intel i7-7700K

EVGA RTX 2060

Corsair 4x 8GB DDR4-3000 RAM

ASRock Killer Z270 Motherboard

Cooler Master 750W Gold 80+

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

:)

LeoTanaka, Apr 7, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 7, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 7, 2021
  4. nauzers Win User

PC Crashes

PC Crashing on every game PC Crashes :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC Crashes :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

PC Crashes

1. PC Crashes - Similar Threads - Crashes

2. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  3. Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crash/Malfunction of Laptop Display; Cannot change brightness of screen, change refresh...: My "Lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3 15ACH6" laptop is malfunctioning, I seem to have encountered a crash of some display system. I was using Steam a videogame library and launcher when my screen went black and stopped responding. I powered down the computer, then powered it back up....
  4. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  5. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault: So I have been getting BSOD on and off I reinstall all the display drivers, seem to fix things for a while but a "Unexpected Store Exception" BSOD came backI did a NotMyFault crash to get some dump files. It is hereIt seems Driver is still the issue? The BSOD code I got from...
  6. BSOD - Forced crash by using NotMyFault

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  8. Random crashes and don't know why

Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  9. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error "

Computer Crashes and Gives me the Error Video "Scheduler Internal Error ": Once a Day My Laptop Crashes from this Error in a blue screen, Even after updating my drivers in the past the issue still remains. Could I please have some help with this...