Windows 10: Pc crashing a couple of times!

Discus and support Pc crashing a couple of times! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I've experienced a lot of black screens and some 0xe0000008 error lately, at first I thought it was my browser (Chrome), changed to Opera and my Pc is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Bagrile, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Pc crashing a couple of times!

I've experienced a lot of black screens and some 0xe0000008 error lately, at first I thought it was my browser (Chrome), changed to Opera and my Pc is still crashing after a couple of hours of usage, what should I do??

submitted by /u/Bagrile
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Bagrile, Dec 9, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Windows store crashed a couple times

Has anyone noticed the windows store crashing today? It works fine on my PC but a couple times whilst browsing through it etc it has crashed. No blue screen or anything, just closing and leaving me facing desktop. It's only done it twice and I have opened it many times today. Checked reliability monitor which confirms the store stopped working couple times. Normally store is rock solid, I wonder if it's server side issue causing the glitch (some bad data being pushed) as if it was a local issue it should happen all the time rather than so infrequently. I did restart the machine between the two crashes but it happened one more time. After that it's been fine in last few launches

Scottyboy99, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Pc crashing a couple of times!

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Pc crashing a couple of times!

1. Pc crashing a couple of times! - Similar Threads - crashing couple times

2. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  3. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  4. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  6. AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday: - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">- <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>100</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  7. AUDIODG.EXE crashes couple times everyday

8. BSOD a couple times a week

BSOD a couple times a week: Hi All, I'm having an issue with a computer that restarts randomly. I believe I have narrowed it down, to my best understanding. What I believe is going on is Python is running, then somehow it conflicted with the driver SISIPSNetFilter.sys , the driver in question is Symatec...
  9. Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day

Internet Explorer 11 crash couple times a day: How do I prevent Internet Explorer 11 from crashing multiple times a day, I have a new pc running Win 10 Pro, the message is "internet explorer has stopped responding" IE 11 start crashing after windows update few months ago. Already clear cache, history, disable addons,...
  10. Windows store crashed a couple times

Windows store crashed a couple times: Has anyone noticed the windows store crashing today? It works fine on my PC but a couple times whilst browsing through it etc it has crashed. No blue screen or anything, just closing and leaving me facing desktop. It's only done it twice and I have opened it many times today....