Windows 10: PC Crashing a lot now

Discus and support PC Crashing a lot now in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HI I have had my pc crash but it not a blue screen just the screen goes blank and my keyboard and mouse shut off but the computer is still running in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SidneySeymour, Mar 22, 2021.

1. PC Crashing a lot now

HI I have had my pc crash but it not a blue screen just the screen goes blank and my keyboard and mouse shut off but the computer is still running in this state tell I shut it down with the power switch and start it again it. Only used to happen while play Battlefield V for 4 hours straight and now it happens is i play Minecraft for more the 10 mins and i would like to know why. I also keep my drivers updated

Specs:

AMD Ryzen 2500 6 core

GTX 1660TI-OC 6gb

Asus Prime B450M-A
    16gb of RAM

:)

SidneySeymour, Mar 22, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 22, 2021
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 22, 2021
  4. nauzers Win User

PC Crashing a lot now

PC Crashing on every game PC Crashing a lot now :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC Crashing a lot now :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Mar 22, 2021
Thema:

PC Crashing a lot now

1. PC Crashing a lot now - Similar Threads - Crashing lot

2. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  3. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    im having a lot bluescreens crash: since one week ago i started to get bluescreen everytime and i get two types 0xCF_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecuteAV_X_null_BAD_IP_nt!PpmIdleDefaultExecute...
  4. im having a lot bluescreens crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. A lot of my games keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A lot of my games keep crashing: I have found something in common with the games that crash, and they all use DX12. I tried launching The Finals in DX11 and it worked fine. RDR2 doesnt work either and it uses DX12. Minecraft works fine OGL and GTA5 works fine as well DX11. How can I fix...
  6. A lot of my games keep crashing

A lot of my games keep crashing: I have found something in common with the games that crash, and they all use DX12. I tried launching The Finals in DX11 and it worked fine. RDR2 doesnt work either and it uses DX12. Minecraft works fine OGL and GTA5 works fine as well DX11. How can I fix...
  7. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  8. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently: I find myself in a pickle. Ever since I have committed to trying to play a game that recently came out called "The Finals", I've not only been getting in-game crashes frequently, but also a large assortment of Blue Screens of Death. I no longer have access to the names of...
  9. Lots of bluescreens, crashes and other such issues recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. A lot of games crash, this time my pc also rebooted after a game crash. I got the minidump...

A lot of games crash, this time my pc also rebooted after a game crash. I got the minidump...: Here is the file, the analyze command was run in it. Warzone is the game that keeps crashing as well as others with no error messages. If this log is not relevant can you tell me what to do to figure out the problem?I strongly suspect the issue to be the RAMS, but I am not...