Windows 10: Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day

Discus and support Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I want to ask if i should just erase everything on my pc because it keeps crashing and sometimes get stuck on the blue screen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by XZamnX, Sep 24, 2020.

1. XZamnX Win User

Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day

I want to ask if i should just erase everything on my pc because it keeps crashing and sometimes get stuck on the blue screen

:)

XZamnX, Sep 24, 2020

2. PC Crashing multiple times a day

Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day [​IMG]

Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day [​IMG]

disk scan results

I do not have the HD Tune results or RAM results to share but will take screenshots from now on of any new ones

ThunderTorii, Sep 24, 2020
  3. PC Crashing multiple times a day

The crashes are constant- that is the issues I've posted here to resolve
    Today alone I have experienced about 10 crashes- the first 5 within 45 minutes where I only had one tab Chrome and discord open

I am unable to reliably run any test that takes longer than an hour as the likelihood is my PC will have crashed in that period

Is there any type of logging i could have running? the windows logs are not providing the details i need to show why I'm crashing- and I can get my PC to crash by simply starting up and running a few things

ThunderTorii, Sep 24, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Pc Crashing About 2-5 times a day - Similar Threads - Crashing times

2. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  3. Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox...: My Windows 11 Pro PC crashes every time I use Firefox, Chrome or Edge. Windows is totally up to date as are all my drivers. 64 GB RAM, i7 processor. I've totally reset all browsers. I've run Windows troubleshooters, restarted after every change, but I can't get any of the...
  4. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  5. PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time

PC keeps crashing randomly and sometimes won't boot after off for a period of time: So for the past few weeks my pc will crash after playing a game for a few minutes and has crashed while looking at my event viewer as well. I've tested on different games and they crash on all. The screen goes black and restarts like normal. I have ran diagnostics on ram and...
  6. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133
  7. Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...

Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found...: Can someone help me with my windows 11 locking up and crashing all the time. I have found the mini dump. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-me-with-my-windows-11-locking-up/2936f76e-eb53-445f-ab68-a97d3a502133
  8. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...: I have no common thread to tie all the crashes together. It's possible that on one of the two monitors every time a crash has occurred, a streaming video of some sort has been playing youtube, other video streaming etc., but I cannot be certain to say so.I have intermittently...
  9. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...: I have no common thread to tie all the crashes together. It's possible that on one of the two monitors every time a crash has occurred, a streaming video of some sort has been playing youtube, other video streaming etc., but I cannot be certain to say so.I have intermittently...
  10. Bluescreen crashes from time to time, typically with different error messages. Latest:...