Windows 10: PC Crashing After Closing Games

Discus and support PC Crashing After Closing Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I have had a recent issue where my PC is restarting/stopping working after closing a game. It likes to stop working completely but my lights and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by wyjk, Mar 29, 2021.

1. wyjk Win User

PC Crashing After Closing Games

Hello, I have had a recent issue where my PC is restarting/stopping working after closing a game. It likes to stop working completely but my lights and fans still stay on. Anyone have any clue what this could be? There are no files in my minidump.

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Angela Pun, Mar 29, 2021
  4. PC Crashing After Closing Games

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

PC Crashing After Closing Games

1. PC Crashing After Closing Games - Similar Threads - Crashing Closing Games

2. PC crashes after closing a game or alt tabbing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after closing a game or alt tabbing: Whenever I finish closing a game or alt tabbing out of a game after playing for a while, the pc will go black and audio will still come through but the pc will be unresponsive. I have already tried reinstalling the gpu drivers and installing the latest bios that I could. I...
  3. PC randomly restarting after closing a game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC randomly restarting after closing a game: 2 Error codes 4311, NetBT Initialization failed because the driver device could not be created. Use the string "000000000100320000000000D71000C013010000250200C000000000000000000000000000000000" to identify the interface for which initialization failed. It represents the MAC...
  4. PC Crashes after launching a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes after launching a game: I built my first PC around three weeks ago and it ran well for the first week and a half, but since then I have experienced this issue where the PC will crash, show me a black screen, and then reboot. I have occasionally received Blue Screen of death with the following error...
  5. Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod

Blank screen after closing a game no crash, no bsod: Hello Community! I have a tiny little but rather annoying problem: Everytime i close a game didnt test it with others, but its "Noita" and "Apex" after about 10 seconds after i get to the desktop, both my monitors just show one colour both different colours if thats...
  6. gaming pc crashing in games

gaming pc crashing in games: i keep getting errors "kmode exception not handled" and once got the error "system thread exception not handled". my pc is a brand new gaming pc that i built mid September all brand new parts it worked for about a month with no issues then i started getting the error "DCP...
  7. PC crashes after closing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes after closing games.: Hello, There are times where the Laptop crashes BSOD when i closes games. At first I thought it was just from Steam games but it also happen for other games not from Steam. Please Help. Thank You! Minidumps Link:...
  8. Limited ability to operate PC after closing PC games Steam

Limited ability to operate PC after closing PC games Steam: Hi everyone, Recently I picked up a new gaming PC which runs the standard software and operating systems. I typically use Steam to host all my games and one thing I've noticed particularly when I've been playing for an hour or more is that when I exit any game to the...
  9. Game randomly closing/crashing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Game randomly closing/crashing: Hello so recently i built my gaming PC and I've been experiencing that the game I'm playing randomly closes/crashes and what i mean by 'closes' is that it just closes as if i would click the red cross or i would go to the Task Manager and ended the game task, i got a few blue...
  10. crashing PC game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashing PC game: Is anyone using the PC game Hidden City - Hidden Mystery Adventure game crashing, when you hit the continue to game button. This has been happening for more than 4 days now. Microsoft Please fix this game!!!!...