Windows 10: PC Crashing after Load

Discus and support PC Crashing after Load in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc is crashing frequently after being under load, usually playing games or watching netflix. I have swapped out the graphics card to see if that was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FallenPixel, Oct 3, 2019.

1. PC Crashing after Load

My pc is crashing frequently after being under load, usually playing games or watching netflix. I have swapped out the graphics card to see if that was the problem, but have now just received a BSOD. Any help as to what it might be? The Windows Reliability error log is pasted below, and I have linked a onedrive link to the minidump of the crash with my old graphics card installed (the most recent crash), and the minidump of the crash with my new GPU (the older crash). I have many more of these windows reliability error codes from previous crashes, so if it would help to send them I can. Please help!

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Auj5-2Kp5dldbcGiBFY8iVtOeBk?e=DKoMBq

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎03-‎Oct-‎19 3:50 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 124

Parameter 1: 0

Parameter 2: ffffd402c3e1d028

Parameter 3: b2000000

Parameter 4: 30005

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

:)

FallenPixel, Oct 3, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 3, 2019
  3. prattden Win User
    How do i stop File Explorer from loading and crashing over and over??

Holy moly! This solution seems to have worked! Two days now without File Explorer driving me insane with it's constant cycling of loading and crashing, loading and crashing. Hoping this is a permanent solution.

Thanks much for your help.

Two days later and the problem has returned. File Explorer loading on its own and crashing, though not constantly the way it was before.

prattden, Oct 3, 2019
  4. jwb1965 Win User

PC Crashing after Load

win 10 upgrade crashes computer and will not load windows

PC Win7 64 bit. I tried to do Win 10 upgrade and not save files or apps. PC crashed during upgrade. I tried all the steps listed. It would not let me load image disks that I had made or the system repair disk. I tried to restore to factory setting.
    That didn't work. Now the computer tries to load windows but its tells me the computer was shut down improperly and restarts with the same message. It will not start in save mode.

jwb1965, Oct 3, 2019
Thema:

PC Crashing after Load

1. PC Crashing after Load - Similar Threads - Crashing Load

2. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  3. Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Constant crashing under load and unable to complete 3DMark DX12 Benchmark: I've tried reseating all cables and chips and verified it is running cool enough. Under any real load beyond browsing I'm getting crashes and instability. Below is the DMP file.021324-3671-01.dmpComputer BuildCPU: Intel Core i7-14700K 3.4 GHz 20-Core Processor CPU Cooler:...
  4. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?: When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-fortnite-crash-when-trying-to-load-in/3236f5c5-0fd0-4fed-9268-2282a4103717
  5. Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?

Why does my Fortnite crash when trying to load in?: When connecting to the Fortnite lobby, the screen randomly turns grey and teleports me back to my Home Screen. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-does-my-fortnite-crash-when-trying-to-load-in/3236f5c5-0fd0-4fed-9268-2282a4103717
  6. Frequent crashing with errors such as "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashing with errors such as "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the...: Hello! I am at wit's end here because nothing seems to fix this issue. My computer, an MSI Titan GT77 UHS-064, crashes frequently. Every time, I get one to three of these error messages. This one is present every time:The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...
  7. Frequent crashing with errors such as "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the...

Frequent crashing with errors such as "The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the...: Hello! I am at wit's end here because nothing seems to fix this issue. My computer, an MSI Titan GT77 UHS-064, crashes frequently. Every time, I get one to three of these error messages. This one is present every time:The driver \Driver\WUDFRd failed to load for the device...
  8. Cant load ANY game without seeing either bsod or black screen then crashing and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant load ANY game without seeing either bsod or black screen then crashing and it...: So I've had this issue for about the past week where I load ANY game that has 3d resolution or any fps game cod, Fortnite, halo, overwatch, Minecraft, etc, and it either I get the bsod and it resets my computer or I get a full black screen and it also resets my computer the...
  9. Cant load ANY game without seeing either bsod or black screen then crashing and it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cant load ANY game without seeing either bsod or black screen then crashing and it...: So I've had this issue for about the past week where I load ANY game that has 3d resolution or any fps game cod, Fortnite, halo, overwatch, Minecraft, etc, and it either I get the bsod and it resets my computer or I get a full black screen and it also resets my computer the...
  10. Cant load ANY game without seeing either bsod or black screen then crashing and it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. everspace crashing at load pc