Windows 10: PC crashing after update

Discus and support PC crashing after update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After an update that has been done in 13/2 my pc crashes with different errors. Page fault in non paged area, system service exception, kernel security... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisMpZM, Mar 4, 2020.

1. ChrisMpZM Win User

PC crashing after update

After an update that has been done in 13/2 my pc crashes with different errors. Page fault in non paged area, system service exception, kernel security check failure, bad pool caller.

Also 1i cant open cmd as an administrator- i tried every waywin+x, run as admin from start menu etc and 2chrome dissapears from my desktop!!! and if i try to open him from program files i get a message ''the application failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect.

I have updated bios,nvidia,nvme and ssd firmware and every other driver that I could.

Also,system restore or unistalling the update didnt help.

The thing is that i cant understand what makes it to crash, it crashes under any occasiongaming,browsing,using ms excel or just using firefox. As a last solution a performed a format and install windows again but after a week working fine, it happened again. It usually crashes when i open it after hours, then restarts and works fine for maybe half an hour or maybe for 4 hours and then just crashes. How can I send you the dump log files in order to see whats going on?

:)

ChrisMpZM, Mar 4, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 4, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Mar 4, 2020
  4. John Vil Win User

PC crashing after update

PC is crashing after updating to the Creators update.

Hi,

There may be several reasons why your PC kept crashing after installing the Creators Update. To assist you with your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• What troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolve the issue?
    • What is the current build of your system? To check, type winver and press
      Enter on the Cortana search field.

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System File Checker tool
    to repair any file corruptions that may causing your PC to crash.

If the issue persists, we also suggest you to follow our recovery options in Windows 10 and revert it to its previous version. Kindly click on this article posted by J W Stuart for the steps:
    How to recover / restore your previous version of Windows using the Rollback feature in
    the Aniversary Edition and Creators Update

We are looking forward for your response.

John Vil, Mar 4, 2020
Thema:

PC crashing after update

1. PC crashing after update - Similar Threads - crashing update

2. windows crashed my computer with the latest update,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows crashed my computer with the latest update,: So my computer updated the latest update from microsoft, when it rebooted I got the repair windows screen, NO MATTER how much I tried it kept returning to the repair screen NO I couldn't restore to a previous date, it even corrupted that, so I had to REINSTALL windows from...
  3. windows crashed my computer with the latest update,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows crashed my computer with the latest update,: So my computer updated the latest update from microsoft, when it rebooted I got the repair windows screen, NO MATTER how much I tried it kept returning to the repair screen NO I couldn't restore to a previous date, it even corrupted that, so I had to REINSTALL windows from...
  4. An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?: These crashes happen randomly, some days I get none at all some do it ever couple of hours. This mainly happens as I play a game but at times the screen turns black for a couple of seconds and I can still hear audio and when the screen comes back I either have to restart the...
  5. An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?

An update done to my system causes random black screen crashes how do I fix this?: These crashes happen randomly, some days I get none at all some do it ever couple of hours. This mainly happens as I play a game but at times the screen turns black for a couple of seconds and I can still hear audio and when the screen comes back I either have to restart the...
  6. KB5036618 update crashes my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB5036618 update crashes my pc: Hi all, after installing the latest windows update KB5036618 my computer keeps freezing after a few minutes and a blue screen error appears. How can I solve this issue?...
  7. KB5036618 update crashes my pc

KB5036618 update crashes my pc: Hi all, after installing the latest windows update KB5036618 my computer keeps freezing after a few minutes and a blue screen error appears. How can I solve this issue?...
  8. KB5036618 update crashes my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Windows Time clock not updating, sometimes going back in time, making games crash and pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Time clock not updating, sometimes going back in time, making games crash and pc...: Hello,I have had a problem with Windows time for a while.Windows time the clock, randomly stops updating and sometimes goes back in time.Example 1 : it is 16:05 but the clock shows 15:57 didn't updateExample 2 : the clock shows 16:05 but randomly goes back to 15:46, making my...
  10. Windows Time clock not updating, sometimes going back in time, making games crash and pc...

Windows Time clock not updating, sometimes going back in time, making games crash and pc...: Hello,I have had a problem with Windows time for a while.Windows time the clock, randomly stops updating and sometimes goes back in time.Example 1 : it is 16:05 but the clock shows 15:57 didn't updateExample 2 : the clock shows 16:05 but randomly goes back to 15:46, making my...