Windows 10: PC Crashing and rebooting by itself

Discus and support PC Crashing and rebooting by itself in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I get the The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffe0e0fadf4f0, 0xfffffe0e0fadf448, 0x0000000000000000. error, can't find the reason... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HaraldAlexander, Jul 8, 2020.

1. PC Crashing and rebooting by itself

I get the The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 0x0000000000000003, 0xfffffe0e0fadf4f0, 0xfffffe0e0fadf448, 0x0000000000000000. error, can't find the reason for it. Always it's while playing P3d.

I am posting my Memory.dmp file though not sure why it's so heavy, maybe cause I have had the same issue many times. Any help is appreciated. Thx.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApuC2W0o1E0eiUe6dLKMSdkBf-Pi?e=e98Jic

:)

HaraldAlexander, Jul 8, 2020
  2. lijongtao Win User

PC Just rebooting itself

I posted that error DCOM because it is what was at the top of the list when it rebooted. The reboot is what I am having problems with. All of a sudden the PC just reboots itself. I did a complete re-install and installed all the updates, checked to see if there was a bios update (which there isn't) but randomly it keeps happening. PC is only a few months old I had made for me., it's been brilliant. I did have a problem initially with the onboard graphics card getting too warm and rebooting (5 months ago) so I bought a 2 or 4gb graphics card Radeon RC-460 and it's been fine. I don't game, never have but the graphics card was for Youtube and running video.

When it does reboot I get the above message at the top of the events list. When it does it again I will post. All the connections are fine, buttons too. Thanks

lijongtao, Jul 8, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Thrackan Win User

PC Crashing and rebooting by itself

PC reboots (no BSOD) on CPU stress

Hi fellow TPU members,

not too long ago, the box my gf's PC was transported in gave way on the stairs. Yes, you got it right, that sent a PC tumbling down a flight of steps alright.

Stuff broke. Also, stuff remained intact somehow.

I bought her a new case, new CPU cooler and we removed the floppy drive, so far so good. But the PC started crashing for no apparent reason, without a BSOD.

I tested:
    • Memtest86+, left overnight, 0 errors
    • Scanned the HDD for errors, nothing there
    • Left FurMark burning up the GFX card and drawing some power, no problems there
    • Ran Ubuntu from a Live CD doing nothing special, didn't crash
    • Ran OCCT, Linpack, Prime95, all 3 caused reboots within minutes
    • Oh, and I disabled "Restart on error" so I'm sure it's not a BSOD.
    Now, I can still try and test something CPU intensive on Ubuntu, but my guess is the CPU didn't survive.
    Before I do anything drastic like whippin' out the magic wallet and get her a new AMD quad, is there anything I didn't see?
    I'm guessing the motherboard could be borkered as well, but can I check that other than replacing the CPU with a working one?
    Any suggestions on which proggies I can use from an Ubuntu Live CD to stress the CPU?

Thrackan, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

PC Crashing and rebooting by itself

1. PC Crashing and rebooting by itself - Similar Threads - Crashing rebooting itself

2. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  3. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps rebooting itself: I noticed my pc keeps rebooting itself while playing a game, it seems to be a hardware issue more than a game issue but it only happens when i play the gameSpecs:Nvidia geforce gtx 1060 6 gbAmd Ryzen 5 1600x quad-core processor16 gb ramMsi B360M PRO-VD plus motherboardEvent...
  4. My pc keeps rebooting itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC crashing and rebooting

PC crashing and rebooting: I keep on getting error code 1001 have the mini dumps if someone who understands them is able to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-and-rebooting/c5af1dbd-719f-4fe3-b8d4-a90288406104
  6. PC reboots itself when gaming

PC reboots itself when gaming: My pc keeps restarting whenever I play a game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-reboots-itself-when-gaming/da07ca43-b8fb-4e94-a2dc-dfb5ff24fa6e
  7. PC reboot itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC reboot itself: Hello everyone and thanks in advance for your reply and sorry for my simple english My pc keep randomly rebooting during the day. It no shows any error or signal and in device manager the only thing is Kernel Power 41, so is kinda generic. I've already reinstalled windows,...
  8. PC shuts down and reboots by itself

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC shuts down and reboots by itself: Hello guys! Recently i ran into a pretty unusual problem with my pc. My computer will run for some timesometimes 5 minutes sometimes a few hours and then randomly shut down with the shutting down screen from windows 10.After it shuts down, it reboots itself and continues to...
  9. Pc reboots itself at random times.

Pc reboots itself at random times.: Hey, My pc started rebooting itself at random times a week ago. Resets would occur 4-5 times a day at random times. I ran a stress test for my cpu but it worked fine under heavy load. I used intel diagnostic software for cpu again and it passed every test. I booted my pc...
  10. PC Just rebooting itself

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Just rebooting itself: OK so a few weeks ago my PC screen would go off and the oc would reboot. There is no rhyme or reason to it. I am not watching videos or doing anything that would cause it to crash. I am getting an event error 10016 The application-specific permission settings do not grant...