Windows 10: PC Crashing and won't reboot immediately

Discus and support PC Crashing and won't reboot immediately in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Specs: Operating System Windows 10 Home 64-bit CPU Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz RAM 16,0GB Dual-Channel HYPERX @ 1333MHz Motherboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by David8171, Dec 27, 2020.

1. David8171 Win User

PC Crashing and won't reboot immediately

Specs:

Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.00GHz

RAM

16,0GB Dual-Channel HYPERX @ 1333MHz

Motherboard

MSI Z170A GAMING M7 MS-7976 U3E1

Graphics

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080

Power Supply

Cooler Master G750M

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So basically my pc crashes without a blue screen sometimes. Screens go all black and it reboots. Now it won't reboot immediately and the status LED on my motherboard says: 00. Now I have to turn off the power and wait for sometimes 5 to 45 min until it will turn on again. If I go into the BIOS and press exit -> reboot I got the same waiting problem again. Even after a normal shutdown it sometimes happens. I installed programs which monitor the heat degrees of the components and log them all the time. But still one seccond before a crash they are fine not too hot. I even tried resetting my pc and this didn't help at all. I disabled all overclocking things and didn't help either. Its weird that my pc can handle games like rdr2 almost max settings and won't crash and then it crashes when I am playing Lego Harry Potter?! On some days it crashes on rdr2 too, but on the most days it can handle it. I tried as using as few programs as possible but it is still crashing. For example I am writting this in my browser right now and when I am not playing any game my pc won't crash. In the last few days it startet crashing while playing Fall Guys and watching a video on the browser this happened a few times now. I got two monitors by the way, but using only one doesn't help at all. I even cleaned my whole pc from dust and the fans seem to work fine.

Another problem which might be corresponding, is that when I start my pc the time is often not right. Like it's still the same one from last evening and I have to sync it at the start.

I don't know what to do now, maybe someone of you can help me.

sorry for spelling and grammatical mistakes

:)

David8171, Dec 27, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. my n97 won t charge or connect

when i put a usb on my n97 it won t charge when i put on the computer it won t say nokia pc suite or else it not reading the usb cannot work on my phone plz hel

karim71---01, Dec 27, 2020
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Ok...

After update my Windows 10 to 17063.1000 build, skype won´t work...

It open, but if I Start my conversasion with camera, file share or screen share, it crash...

If I try to uninstall anda install again, I give an error...

Any workaround to solve this issue??

*Mad*Mad*Mad*Mad

Thema:

1. PC Crashing and won't reboot immediately - Similar Threads - Crashing won't reboot

2. My pc freezes then crashes immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes then crashes immediately.: Hello, I tried uninstalling my graphic card driver completely, removing temp files, etc. Here's my minidump: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18RH-RwDB9bctg6RP9vQKpOpNCxIdLwHr?usp=sharing...
  3. My pc freezes then crashes immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc freezes then crashes immediately.: Hello, I tried uninstalling my graphic card driver completely, removing temp files, etc. Here's my minidump: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/18RH-RwDB9bctg6RP9vQKpOpNCxIdLwHr?usp=sharing...
  4. My pc freezes then crashes Immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc freezes then crashes Immediately: So for example when I'm playing games or just browsing the Internet my screen freezes and after a few seconds my pc crashes. I tried reinstalling my graphic card driver and running the /checkhealth, /restorehealth, scannow commands in the command prompt. Then I deleted temp...
  5. My pc freezes then crashes Immediately

My pc freezes then crashes Immediately: So for example when I'm playing games or just browsing the Internet my screen freezes and after a few seconds my pc crashes. I tried reinstalling my graphic card driver and running the /checkhealth, /restorehealth, scannow commands in the command prompt. Then I deleted temp...
  6. PC crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing and rebooting: I keep on getting error code 1001 have the mini dumps if someone who understands them is able to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-and-rebooting/c5af1dbd-719f-4fe3-b8d4-a90288406104
  7. PC crashing and rebooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing and rebooting: I keep on getting error code 1001 have the mini dumps if someone who understands them is able to help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-and-rebooting/c5af1dbd-719f-4fe3-b8d4-a90288406104
  8. PC crashing and rebooting

9. Hibernate immediately reboots

in Windows 10 Support
    Hibernate immediately reboots: Strange but true - one of my systems will hibernate, sit there for a few moments and then comes back up again. Windows 10 Version 2004 How on earth to fix? David 161446
  10. PC Crashes to Reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashes to Reboot: Lately, every so often my PC has been crashing and then rebooting itself, I am at a loss on where the issue may be and where the best place to start troubleshooting is, I have also been having a few other problems, FPS drops, Nvidia driver crashes. Im not sure if GPU issues...