Windows 10: Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

Discus and support Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kai Murphy, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart. Has been happening consistently with diablo 4 and a couple times with destiny 2. I have attached the minidump file for the crash. Any help?

:)

Kai Murphy, Mar 25, 2023
  2. Furiontic Win User

Help understanding log file and game crash.

I have recently been experiencing crashes in FF14 dx11 mode, and I wanted to be sure it wasn't a hardware failure issue causing the crash. I have a lenovo y510p with the SLI 755ms. I'm keeping both cards temps at 70c or below, and I do have the SLI activated. The crashes occur randomly, and I get the error Final Fantasy XIV has stopped working. As far as I can see my display drivers are not crashing, but I was hoping somebody could take a look at this log file and see if there is anything unusual. The log files shows me playing the game until crash. Also, sometimes when the game crashes I get a black screen, but I can still hear the game in the background.

Furiontic, Mar 25, 2023
  3. gaiska Win User
    black screen - need help by interprate my logs

thx for answer -> the logs i attached are the LAST logs before the black screens appears. and i restart the pc.

gaiska, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Law-II Win User

Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

Crash/blue screen

Hi

I assume from the title of your post Crash/Blue Screen that the PC has crashed and produced a *BSOD=[Blue Screen Of Death] =Blue Screen; and that the PC recovered from this; if and when you see the Blue Screen write the Stop Code down; recover the PC or use one that is working to access the net and look up the Stop Code.

nb: You may be able to view this with a [*BlueScreenView] application, google for this.

Edit Link - Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

Description
    ===========

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen
    of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one
    table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the
    date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue
    screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver
    or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file
    description, and file version).
    For each crash displayed in the upper pane, you can view the details of
    the device drivers loaded during the crash in the lower pane.
    BlueScreenView also mark the drivers that their addresses found in the
    crash stack, so you can easily locate the suspected drivers that possibly
    caused the crash.

atb

Law-II

Law-II, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

1. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file - Similar Threads - crashing black screen

2. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colors minidump file included

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colors minidump file included: Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart, happens while gaming. minidump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b3QKK32vvlvJLpKbwRndMV0xh3TZGv9k/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colors minidump file included

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colors minidump file included: Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart, happens while gaming. minidump file link:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b3QKK32vvlvJLpKbwRndMV0xh3TZGv9k/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. PC crashes while gaming. Black screen and some inverted colors.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes while gaming. Black screen and some inverted colors.: My computer keeps crashing while gaming. I get a black screen and some inverted colors. Image AttachedThis happens mostly when i finish a match and i go back to the menu. I've experienced this in various games including fortnite, diablo IV, Escape from Tarkov. Never happens...
  5. PC crashes while gaming. Black screen and some inverted colors.

PC crashes while gaming. Black screen and some inverted colors.: My computer keeps crashing while gaming. I get a black screen and some inverted colors. Image AttachedThis happens mostly when i finish a match and i go back to the menu. I've experienced this in various games including fortnite, diablo IV, Escape from Tarkov. Never happens...
  6. PC crashes while gaming. Black screen and some inverted colors.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file: Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart. Has been happening consistently with diablo 4 and a couple times with destiny 2. I have attached...
  8. Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file

Pc crashing - black screen with inverted colours, attached a crash log file: Pc has been appearing to run fine when gaming, cpu temps around 70c and gpu at 50c. Then the pc will freeze, screen turns black, colors look inverted and then a full pc restart. Has been happening consistently with diablo 4 and a couple times with destiny 2. I have attached...
  9. PC Crashing to Black Screen

PC Crashing to Black Screen: Hello, I have been having issues with my pc crashing for a few months now. The crashes steadily got worse over time. The crash involves my pc freezing for 2 - 3 seconds and then the monitor going black but the pc doesnt restart itself it will stay on until i shut it off. My...
  10. Random PC crashes - logs attached

Random PC crashes - logs attached: Hi, Getting random PC crashes, mostly when PC is idle. Have done a clean install of everything, Windows and all Drivers. Everything in PC bar CPU, GPU and RAM is brand new issue started before these replacements but still persists, all have been reseated Have run...