Windows 10: PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

Discus and support PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Steelbreaker, Apr 12, 2016.

1. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

Hello there, I am having a super annoying problem with my PC. Everything was fine up until a few days ago (no new programs, no new hardware, no big updates) when my PC started BSODing every few hours. The Event Logs are useless (Event Id 6008 saying the system shut down for unexpected reasons) and BlueScreenViewer is blaming ntoskrnl.exe+14d2e9 which from what I've reads here is a coverup for the fact that it has no idea.

So please help me! Many thanks!

Attachment 74508

:)

Steelbreaker, Apr 12, 2016
  2. RCraigWmpt, Apr 12, 2016
  3. Bsod with "Ättempted execute of noexecute memory"

Hello, so for the past weeks i have been having problems with my PC.

It randomly restarts, freezes or doesn't boot. But sometimes it crashes with said bsod.

I have reinstalled windows 10 completely, i have done the windows memorycheck, i am out of options.

If it is required, i can give you the minidump it generated.

This PC atm is a timebomb, it crashes totally randomly, but most noticeable during the startup period and 15 min after that. After that it might work for 1-4 hours with no issues before it crashes again.

Sinister123, Apr 12, 2016
  4. axe0 New Member

PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

Please make sure that your memory modules are seated in the right slots, seat the memory modules in the same colored slots for best functioning.
    DIMM_A1 and DIMM_A2 aren't of the same color.
    Code: [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0047h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0046h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM_A1 Bank Locator BANK 0 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer 0420 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number F3-12800CL10-8GBXL [Memory Device (Type 17) - Length 40 - Handle 0048h] Physical Memory Array Handle 0046h Memory Error Info Handle [Not Provided] Total Width 64 bits Data Width 64 bits Size 8192MB Form Factor 09h - DIMM Device Set [None] Device Locator DIMM_A2 Bank Locator BANK 1 Memory Type 18h - Specification Reserved Type Detail 0080h - Synchronous Speed 1600MHz Manufacturer 0420 Serial Number Asset Tag Number Part Number F3-12800CL10-8GBXL[/quote]

5. Well I'll be whatevered. I never noticed I did that... My motherboard doesn't have colored RAM slots but I know better! A1 + A3 and A2 + A4.

I checked all my drivers last night and they all seem to be the latest versions. Then I updated and reset the CMOS on my BIOS. So that's another item to check off. And I reseated the RAM (back into the wrong slots!) and ran Memtest86 on them for 8 passes and got no errors.

I'll power down in a second and set the RAM to A1 + A3. Hopefully that, plus the other things mentioned above, will squash my problem. Thanks for the help! If I don't BSOD in the next few days I'll marked this as solved.

Steelbreaker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD

1. PC Crashing every 4 hours or so with BSOD - Similar Threads - Crashing every hours

2. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  3. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes every 2 hours or so: So I recently upgraded the internals of my computer from a i5-4690k to a i3-12100k as well as a bunch of other upgrades including 3060 ti new 660b mobo and a ram upgrade to 32 gb, and ever since, I have been coming across an issue where my computer blue screens and restarts...
  4. Computer crashes every 2 hours or so

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  6. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so: About two days ago I started getting Blue screens most commonly while gaming coincidentally after I installed Overwatch 2 I have since uninstalledThe blue screens occur sometimes after a few hours, and sometimes multiple times within a few minutesSome of the BSOD errors that...
  7. Random BSOD that occurs every few hours or so

8. BDOS every hour or so

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BDOS every hour or so: Just wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this with similar specs, as it sounds like people are being impacted differently. My research tells me the Blue Screening, which produces the " Critical_Process_Died " error code, may be caused by one of the recent Windows...
  9. Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so

Computer Crashes every 24 hours or so: My laptop has been crashing every 24 hours or so. My laptop is the Aspire E 17. Is their anyway i can get the error log, perhaps, and post it here for you guys to debug? Or any other suggestions is fine by me. Thank you 83595
  10. BSOD every hour

BSOD every hour: Would like to find out why I am blue screening . Thanks. 72866