Windows 10: Pc crashing for seemingly no reason

Discus and support Pc crashing for seemingly no reason in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ok I made a post like this a few days ago but the website kept running into errors so I couldn't reply to the person helping me Basically, I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by OscarM_01, Nov 27, 2020.

1. OscarM_01 Win User

Pc crashing for seemingly no reason

Ok
    I made a post like this a few days ago but the website kept running into errors so I couldn't reply to the person helping me

Basically, I have this gaming pc,

Intel Core i7-4770 CPU @ 3.40Ghz
    16 GB of Ram

Windows 10

NIVIDA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti

On all the games I play, about 15 mins in, any game crashes
    Brawlhalla

Assassins Creed Syndicate

Assassins Creed Odyssey

Overwatch
    Rainbow Six Siege

I play, then my game freezes, my monitor goes grey and doesn't go back, I turn off my pc, turn in back on, either I have a small line horizontal on my monitor or everything is in black and white and really small resolution, To fix that I disable my nivida and intel graphics drivers, the enable them, I got to crash report and sometimes nothing, sometimes, APPCRASH.

I have no idea what's going on, anyone have any clue?

:)

OscarM_01, Nov 27, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 27, 2020
  3. EarthDog Win User
    1070 Overheat Crash x(

Yes try it again... lol... we were waiting for that!

You have steps listed....try to find a another pc to try...try to reset the bios and see if that for some reason would help. But yes, try putting it back in. If not, id say rma time.

EarthDog, Nov 27, 2020
  4. Pc crashing for seemingly no reason

Crashing for seemingly no reason

I've had Win10 for about three to four months now, everything was perfectly fine up until a few weeks ago. All of a sudden my laptop started crashing when I was playing Starbound. I changed a few things, kept Firefox closed when I was playing(even though
    this laptop is supposed to be able to handle more than my previous) Seemed to work for a while, but still crashed. Next time my laptop crashed, I didn't even have the game running. I've played upwards of 4 plus hours of Starbound multiple times and no crashes,
    it seems to be completely random now.

I'm not visiting dangerous sites, I do YouTube, a personal forum site, a comic site, and an online schooling site. That's it.

I have Norton installed too so if it was a virus it should of alerted me. I don't get what is causing Win10 to crash and it seems to be getting worse.

I looked up a possible solution, update Radeon(which I don't use), Radeon seems to be confused as it's asking me to update to the same version repeatedly.

At this point I want someone who can direct me to crash logs and knows to read them, I can't be crashing in the middle of class. Someone please help I can't have a laptop that crashes at random.

I have no idea what to put this under so, if this needs to be moved go ahead.

AnimazioneVendit, Nov 27, 2020
Thema:

Pc crashing for seemingly no reason

1. Pc crashing for seemingly no reason - Similar Threads - crashing seemingly reason

2. various games seem to crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    various games seem to crash: Games such as Rainbow six siege, PUBG and assassins creed odyssey crash whenever I start them up. I haven't been able to identify the issue. This is the crash report for Rainbow six siege. Any help would be greatly appreciated!! -Provider [ Name] Windows Error Reporting...
  3. PC lags for no reason

PC lags for no reason: Hello, my computer has been randomly lagging ever since a RAM and Processor upgrade... Before upgrading, this had never happened even once. I will try to explain what is happening as best as I can. Basically at random times my entire computer will lag, everything will lag,...
  4. Random crashes with seemingly no fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random crashes with seemingly no fix: A brief run down of my situation, in the most logical way I can present it: Built a gaming PC running Windows 10 about a year ago. Smooth sailing, no real issues, but totally forgot to format my extra internal hard drive. Finally reached a point where I needed the extra...
  5. Computer wakes up seemingly for no reason

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer wakes up seemingly for no reason: It's not updating, the mouse and keyboard are off, so why is it waking up? 140067
  6. Wlanext.exe crashes on PC start - does not seem to affect performance.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wlanext.exe crashes on PC start - does not seem to affect performance.: Hi I recently bought a TP Link Archer T9UH Wireless adapter to provide 5 ghz connectivity for my Dell Inspiron PC, which only has internal 2.4 ghz. It mostly seems to work fine, though very occasionally I need to restart the PC because it has not connected on startup. If I...
  7. Crashing for seemingly no reason

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing for seemingly no reason: I've had Win10 for about three to four months now, everything was perfectly fine up until a few weeks ago. All of a sudden my laptop started crashing when I was playing Starbound. I changed a few things, kept Firefox closed when I was playing(even though this laptop is...
  8. PC is crashing without any reason... at least I didn't found any reason for crash.

PC is crashing without any reason... at least I didn't found any reason for crash.: So this usually happens whenever I am watching a video usually in Netflix in Chrome My laptop Specs are- Dell Vostro 5471 OS Name- Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version- 10.0.17763 Build 17763 System Type x64-based PC Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800...
  9. It seems my computer is crashing

It seems my computer is crashing: Hi, My computer gave me a blue screen once when I was using it. And the other time, I woke up and saw that the computer had restarted, so I am assuming the computer crashed. There was no updates that were done. What could be wrong?...
  10. Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10

Computer crashing for no reason - Windows 10: Today my computer has started crashing for no obvious reason giving me a bluescreen. No errors found in the event log and it crashed while just browsing the web. No newly installed applications just before the crash as I can recall. Message on lblue screen: If you want...