Windows 10: PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help

Discus and support PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My new pc keep giving me blue sceens. Here's a lits of them. Irqul not less or equal Driver irqul not less or equal Driver overran stack buffer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by raphaelroi1, Dec 31, 2020.

1. PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help

My new pc keep giving me blue sceens. Here's a lits of them.

Irqul not less or equal

Driver irqul not less or equal

Driver overran stack buffer

Acp index missmatch

Unexpected kernel mode trap

Attempted execute of noexecute memory

Page fault in non page area

kmode exception not handled
    Systeme thread exception not handled

And others

My pc parts, all new

ryzen 5 3600

B550M micro axt

gskill aegis 2 x 8Gb ddr4 3200

Nvme crucial p1 1T

Rx 5500xt 8G Challenger d

thermaltake 700 w 80 +

I had everything running with some irqul by time to time. Got the internet, steam and i could play game. Try to repair, did what I could. Driver update, systeme repair, trouble shoot. Finaly choose to restart from step 1. Instaling windows 10. Even before I get to the desk I got Irqul and kmode exception not handled... i swap memory stick no improvement. Can't finish display adapter update... So please help me ! Thanks for your time.

:)

raphaelroi1, Dec 31, 2020
  2. SmartWeed Win User

PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blue Screen Errors, Need Help

So, I just recently upgraded my PC's CPU, and shortly after upgrading I am greeted with pleasant frequent crashing. I do not know what the error stop codes mean but I wrote down all the ones I have received so far. I use my PC daily and would really like
    to at least know what is going on with my PC (I'm not real smart when it comes to PC's) and hopefully if i can fix my problem. I'm pretty sure it's still usable, but sometimes while using it just crashes abruptly and restarts, which gets annoying, as I am
    using it when it crashes.

Here is the list of my errors I have gotten thus far:

-------------------------------------------------------

-DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL (amd sata sys)

-PFN LIST CORRUPT

-KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE

-MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

PC Specs:

-CPU: AMD A10 7890k APU (upgraded from AMD Athlon x2 370k)

-GPU: Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 Ti (Asus version)

-Motherboard: MSI A58M-E33 (MS-7721)

-RAM: Ballistix Sport 8GB 240-Pin SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model BLS8G3D1609DS1S00

-PSU: EVGA 430w PSU

My pc still boots, and i can log in. Once while logging in however it crashed, but that was only happened to me one time so far. If any more information is needed please let me know. Please help me, I don't know what is going on and I want my PC to be in
    healthy condition. Thanks!

SmartWeed, Dec 31, 2020
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blue Screen Errors, Need Help

Hi,

To help resolve your concern, try these steps:

• Using a different PC, download and save
      Windows 10
    • Download and install PowerISO and follow the instructions on how to create a USB bootable disk.
    • Set and save your BIOS to boot from USB.
    • Insert the USB with the Windows 10 ISO file.
    • Restart PC. Once the PC boots up, follow the instructions in the installation wizard.
    Let us know how it goes.

Maria Fab, Dec 31, 2020
  4. PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help

Getting 3 different blue screen errors multiple times a day

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• could you please mention the exact error message that you are getting?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help

1. PC Crashing Frequently, Multiple Different Blues Screens Errors, Need Help - Similar Threads - Crashing Frequently Multiple

2. Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.: I have recently purchased an hp victus 15L with a 12400 i5 core and 3060, and it constantly randomly blue screens with generic kernel or irql errors. I have tested the memory multiple times, nothing. I've done a full system scan, nothing. The dump files keep seemingly...
  3. Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with multiple different blue screen crashes.: I have recently purchased an hp victus 15L with a 12400 i5 core and 3060, and it constantly randomly blue screens with generic kernel or irql errors. I have tested the memory multiple times, nothing. I've done a full system scan, nothing. The dump files keep seemingly...
  4. Help with PC crashing. Crashes/blue screens while playing multiple different games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with PC crashing. Crashes/blue screens while playing multiple different games.: PC Specs:Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz 4.20 GHzInstalled Ram- 16.0 GBSystem Type- 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2022-‎12-‎12 OS build 19045.3031 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  5. Help with PC crashing. Crashes/blue screens while playing multiple different games.

Help with PC crashing. Crashes/blue screens while playing multiple different games.: PC Specs:Processor- IntelR CoreTM i7-7700K CPU @ 4.20GHz 4.20 GHzInstalled Ram- 16.0 GBSystem Type- 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEdition Windows 10 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎2022-‎12-‎12 OS build 19045.3031 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Getting different blue screen error frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting different blue screen error frequently: Hi,I get a random blue screen error frequently without any pattern. I downloaded bluescreen view and found out that its being cause by ntoskrnl.exe. Steps I did to resolve it:1 Ran windows memory diagnostic and didn't find any error.2 Ran memtest86 and didn't find any error.3...
  7. Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.: Hello to anyone reading this. I have been running into frequent bluescreens. it is an HP Omen 17 inch. Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz64 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super2TB SSD and a 2TB HDDOne that has been popping up almost every time after sometime I turn it...
  8. Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.: Hello to anyone reading this. I have been running into frequent bluescreens. it is an HP Omen 17 inch. Intel Core i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz64 GB RAMNVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super2TB SSD and a 2TB HDDOne that has been popping up almost every time after sometime I turn it...
  9. Multiple Different Blue Screens. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR as most frequent.

10. Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Multiple blue screen crashes. Need help.: Hey I've been getting blue screen crashes whenever I do something intensive on my pc such as playing a video game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/multiple-blue-screen-crashes-need-help/f3412bc1-2850-410f-aef3-d130ad6f21ba