Windows 10: PC crashing multiple times a day

Discus and support PC crashing multiple times a day in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BrandonHughes9, May 23, 2022.

1. PC crashing multiple times a day

Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install of windows- Memtest- Windows DebloaterEvent viewer before crashing has been consistent even before clean install;File System Filter 'npsvctrig' 10.0, ‎2025‎-‎01‎-‎05T22:41:12.000000000Z has successfully loaded and registered with Filter Manager.File

:)

BrandonHughes9, May 23, 2022

2. PC Crashing multiple times a day

PC crashing multiple times a day [​IMG]

disk scan results

I do not have the HD Tune results or RAM results to share but will take screenshots from now on of any new ones

ThunderTorii, May 23, 2022
  3. My pc crashes multiple times a day

I'm on windows 10 and my pc crashes multiple times a day. There is no black screen or blue screen, it just freezes. If no audio was playing at the time of the crash, it stays silent. If audio is playing there is a loud recurring buzzing sound.

I've tried updating all of my drivers and windows update, it didn't change anything.

SpirantPanda60, May 23, 2022
  4. PC crashing multiple times a day

PC Crashing multiple times a day

sorry i dont have the full error scan screenshots but here are the health and benchmark! (the full error scan had no damaged blocks on both storage devices)

ThunderTorii, May 23, 2022
Thema:

PC crashing multiple times a day

1. PC crashing multiple times a day - Similar Threads - crashing multiple times

2. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  3. PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC has crashed multiple times in the past few days: I haven't noticed any patterns, with the crashes but the last two times I didn't even get a blue screen, it just went black and then rebooted. Before the last crash my discord kept restarting and the download for a game on steam kept stopping, though I'm not sure if those are...
  4. PC crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  5. PC crashing multiple times a day

PC crashing multiple times a day: Hello all,recently I've been having issues with my pc crashing. Sometimes BSOD, sometimes just black screen. I was on windows 11 when it started, but have since done a fresh install of win 10.What I've tried so far;- Updated GPU Drivers- Downgraded GPU Drivers- Clean Install...
  6. PC crashes multiple times every day.

PC crashes multiple times every day.: Since my old post isn’t getting replies probably due to age I decided to make a new help page. Here’s the link to the old post:...
  7. System crashing multiple times a day

System crashing multiple times a day: Hello y'all! Since 2 days my system is crashing multiple times a day. I already checked my disk and memory. Both are fine. Most of the time I get errors like "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" or "IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" but when I tried to check for broken drivers it crashed again and...
  8. PC Crashing multiple times a day

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Crashing multiple times a day: Windows Version: 1903 (OS Build 18362.720) My PC has been experiencing crashes for the last few months which I have been trying to troubleshoot but have been hitting dead ends and can't think where else to find information to troubleshoot what the issue is. I will be using...
  9. My pc crashes multiple times a day

My pc crashes multiple times a day: I'm on windows 10 and my pc crashes multiple times a day. There is no black screen or blue screen, it just freezes. If no audio was playing at the time of the crash, it stays silent. If audio is playing there is a loud recurring buzzing sound. I've tried updating all of my...
  10. Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD

Help! My PC is crashing multiple times a day every day! BSOD: Blue Screen of Death: "Kernal Mode: Heap Corruption" Minidump attached. I've already updated every driver. I've tried rolling back the GPU... I've done virus scans, CCleaner and Malwarebyte scans, and i've done cmd scans. It crashes when I play games like Warcraft and...