Windows 10: Pc crashing on videos

Discus and support Pc crashing on videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Everytime i watch a video mostly 720p above like in any app it freezes and the app wont respond and shows the not responding signI try updating my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by gableoro, Nov 25, 2021 at 12:22 AM.

1. gableoro Win User

Pc crashing on videos

Everytime i watch a video mostly 720p above like in any app it freezes and the app wont respond and shows the not responding signI try updating my graphics card but it says its already updated and if i try to update my pc it says missing quality fixes so i cant update windows too

:)

2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

4. Pc crashing on videos

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Thema:

Pc crashing on videos

1. Pc crashing on videos - Similar Threads - crashing videos

2. Pc crashing on videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing on videos: Everytime i watch a video mostly 720p above like in any app it freezes and the app wont respond and shows the not responding signI try updating my graphics card but it says its already updated and if i try to update my pc it says missing quality fixes so i cant update windows...
  3. Pc crashing on videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashing on videos: Everytime i watch a video mostly 720p above like in any app it freezes and the app wont respond and shows the not responding signI try updating my graphics card but it says its already updated and if i try to update my pc it says missing quality fixes so i cant update windows...
  4. Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash: Hi, On my ASUS RTX 2070 Super after updating to Windows 11 any video/screen stops working and all fans go to max. However, you can still hear audio playing. I have the latest GeForce Experience drivers installed and I have run SFC. This only happens when my computer has been...
  5. Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash

Windows video stops working but Windows doesn't crash: Hi, On my ASUS RTX 2070 Super after updating to Windows 11 any video/screen stops working and all fans go to max. However, you can still hear audio playing. I have the latest GeForce Experience drivers installed and I have run SFC. This only happens when my computer has been...
  6. New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New Desktop randomly slow crash when watching video or Zoom Call: I built this new gaming desktop two months ago, and since then the PC has been slow crashing randomly, there have been at least 12 crashes that I recalled over the two months, sometimes multiple crashes per day, this is really unusual for a new powerful PC.The crashes are...
  7. Computer crashing/BSOD while playing a specific map in a video game. Event ID 41 task 63

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashing/BSOD while playing a specific map in a video game. Event ID 41 task 63: Hi, When I play a certain map called "ancient" in a game called CSGO I get BSOD, event ID 41 task 63. I have had problems with my computer randomly freezing for 2-3 seconds once or twice a day for the last couple of months. It happens randomly while I'm just browsing the...
  8. Computer crashing/BSOD while playing a specific map in a video game. Event ID 41 task 63

Computer crashing/BSOD while playing a specific map in a video game. Event ID 41 task 63: Hi, When I play a certain map called "ancient" in a game called CSGO I get BSOD, event ID 41 task 63. I have had problems with my computer randomly freezing for 2-3 seconds once or twice a day for the last couple of months. It happens randomly while I'm just browsing the...
  9. Computer crashing/BSOD while playing a specific map in a video game. Event ID 41 task 63

10. Win 10 Crashing on VIDEO TDR ERROR: nvlddmkm.sys 0xFFFFF8022624A9C4

Win 10 Crashing on VIDEO TDR ERROR: nvlddmkm.sys 0xFFFFF8022624A9C4: HiHoping someone is able to assist in helping analyze dump files/win10 crashing. Crashes have been occurring for past 2 weeks or so, and not sure what update/changed to cause possible nvidia driver update but have tried to back out and re-install old version but crashes still...