Windows 10: Pc crashing on videos

Discus and support Pc crashing on videos in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Everytime i watch a video mostly 720p above like in any app it freezes and the app wont respond and shows the not responding signI try updating my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gableoro, Nov 25, 2021.

1. gableoro Win User

Pc crashing on videos

Everytime i watch a video mostly 720p above like in any app it freezes and the app wont respond and shows the not responding signI try updating my graphics card but it says its already updated and if i try to update my pc it says missing quality fixes so i cant update windows too

:)

gableoro, Nov 25, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Nov 25, 2021
  3. PC wont boot up (No POST, No Video)

I recently installed a new Asus M5A99X Evo r2.0. The motherboard green LED lights up and the case and cpu fans spin. But there is no video when its hooked up to my monitor.

Steps that i have tried:
    "No POST", "system won't boot", and "no video output" troubleshooting checklist

Made sure all connections are properly connected.

Flashing the CMOS

Tested the PSU

Followed all steps in the user manual

If there are any links that you guys can point me to or suggestions that could help it would be highly appreciated. Thank you

Mrblack761, Nov 25, 2021
  4. Pc crashing on videos

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Nov 25, 2021
Thema:

Pc crashing on videos

1. Pc crashing on videos - Similar Threads - crashing videos

2. Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. The minidump logs show the error code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. The minidump logs show the error code...: When playing CPU intensive games after 5 to 10 minutes the game crashes to desktop. I checked the minidump logs and i have two files within created, 2 days ago within 15 minutes of each other. Checking the minidump files they both throw the same error code listed above. I...
  3. Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. I check the minidump logs and go the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video Games have been crashing after 5 to 10 minutes. I check the minidump logs and go the...: When playing CPU intensive games after 5 to 10 minutes the game crashes to desktop. I checked the minidump logs and i have two files within created, 2 days ago within 15 minutes of each other. Checking the minidump files they both throw the same error code listed above. I...
  4. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  5. my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites

my laptop crashes when watching youtube videos or movies on websites: makes a buzzing sound, screen freezes and then crashes, first i thought it was my the ultimate mode on asus armory crate but even after i turned it off the issue persists...
  6. Computer crashes while rendering videos

Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  7. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  8. Computer crashes and restarts when watching videos

in Windows 10 News
    Computer crashes and restarts when watching videos: [IMG]If your Windows 11/10 computer crashes or restarts when watching videos, the solutions provided in this article will help you. According to the reports, the computer crashes or restarts every time users watch a video. The issue happens on playing a video on a media...
  9. certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...: like the title says, certain apps, especially video games will either not launch, or will crash immediately. the apps i tried to launch are: Honkai Star Rail, Horizon Zero Dawn, Baldur's Gate 3, and Lethal Company. i have never had this problem before and my PC is rather...
  10. certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...

certain apps video games specifically won't launch or will crash immediately, and won't...: like the title says, certain apps, especially video games will either not launch, or will crash immediately. the apps i tried to launch are: Honkai Star Rail, Horizon Zero Dawn, Baldur's Gate 3, and Lethal Company. i have never had this problem before and my PC is rather...