Windows 10: Pc Crashing regularly

Discus and support Pc Crashing regularly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I regularly get a system management error bsod when running both overwatch and chrome at the same time. Now i tried duplicating it but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shade8750, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Shade8750 Win User

Pc Crashing regularly

Hi,

I regularly get a system management error bsod when running both overwatch and chrome at the same time. Now i tried duplicating it but its completely inconsistent and wont happen every time. I've tried updating my graphics driver and a various amount of other drivers in case it is something there. I went ahead and uninstalled and reinstalled both chrome and battle net in case there were some issues there and no dice.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Shade8750, Aug 17, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 17, 2019
  3. BSOD on startup, occurs regularly

zbook,

I have confirmed that my System Specs are all listed correctly.

There was no printer attached to the PC on that date. Although there was a scanner plugged in at one point there hasn't been for over a week and there has been multiple crashes without it attached.

What is the next step in troubleshooting? I feel like we are going in circles here and I'm not any closer to solving my issue.

plus1group, Aug 17, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Pc Crashing regularly

PC reboots regularly with no warning - no BSOD

Still the question remains why driver verifier was used, a dump or a few dumps contain in most cases enough for a different step than driver verifier.

If you indeed had multiple BSOD crashes, I would want you to upload a zip from the DM Log Collector so the dumps can be analyzed, a single dump is than inappropriate to suggest something properly.

Thema:

Pc Crashing regularly

1. Pc Crashing regularly - Similar Threads - Crashing regularly

2. Windows 10 clean install regularly crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 clean install regularly crashes: Today, I finally switched to Windows 10 in light of Microsoft's plan to kill support for Windows 7. Windows suddenly crashes approximately 20 to 30 minutes after booting, and all I can do when it does is force a shut down by holding my computer's power button. It does not...
  3. Regular System Service Exception crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regular System Service Exception crashes: If someone could look at my minidumps and tell me what it is thats causing me to get a system service exception blue screen 15 minutes in to aby multiplayer game, i would would be very thankful. All my drivers are up to date and im using windows 10. The link for the files...
  4. Regular System Service Exception crashes

Regular System Service Exception crashes: In the last few days, i have had trouble playing any games on my pc for more than 10 minutes before this happens. I'll hear that jarring noise and then the blue screen comes. All of my drivers are updated, so i know that cant be the cause. I saw a user with a similar problem...
  5. Windows crashes or freezes regularly

Windows crashes or freezes regularly: My Windows 10 Lenovo desktop (ideacentre 310S-081AP) has been regularly crashing for almost the last three weeks. Often it freezes, usually after about a half hour of use, often during a YouTube video, but even when only using email. Occasionally it will freeze during a...
  6. Live Mail 2012 crashes regularly in Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail 2012 crashes regularly in Windows 10: Even after replacing Live Mail 2011 with 2012, I find that it still crashes on and off with the message "something unexpected has happened and Windows Live Mail must close". If I reboot, it works fine, but I don't want to have to reboot every time this happens. 32534
  7. Regular crashes when gaming

Regular crashes when gaming: Hi all! I've been happily gaming on a custom-built system for quite a while now. About a month ago, I replaced the video card with a MSI GeForce 970GTX, and all was well for about a month. As of today, though, the system has been hard-crashing after just a few minutes of game...
  8. BSOD Critical_Process_Died frequent crashes upon regular use

BSOD Critical_Process_Died frequent crashes upon regular use: I have had no problems what so ever with this computer running Win 7 Pro for a very long time (2+ years) and when I moved to Win 10 Pro I get these BSOD Critical_Process_Died crashes while browsing the internet using Fire Fox. After the BSOD it will reboot and I can use again...
  9. Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Applications regularly crash after less than 10 minutes of usage: Dear community, I've got a stability problem with my computer (Windows 10 Pro). When I start Firefox or the game Besiege for example, these applications suddenly close after less than 10 minutes of usage. I've already contacted the support of one of the applications that...
  10. Regular, inconsistent crashes with occasional BSOD

Regular, inconsistent crashes with occasional BSOD: My PC regularly crashes. Usually with no notice it just freezes and never recovers, but occasionally it results in a Dpc_Watchdog_violation BSOD which in some cases it even manages to successfully reboot from. The only pattern I can note is that the more stress the system...