Windows 10: Pc Crashing regularly

Discus and support Pc Crashing regularly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I regularly get a system management error bsod when running both overwatch and chrome at the same time. Now i tried duplicating it but its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shade8750, Aug 17, 2019.

1. Shade8750 Win User

Pc Crashing regularly

Hi,

I regularly get a system management error bsod when running both overwatch and chrome at the same time. Now i tried duplicating it but its completely inconsistent and wont happen every time. I've tried updating my graphics driver and a various amount of other drivers in case it is something there. I went ahead and uninstalled and reinstalled both chrome and battle net in case there were some issues there and no dice.

Any ideas?

Thanks

:)

Shade8750, Aug 17, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 17, 2019
  3. BSOD on startup, occurs regularly

zbook,

I have confirmed that my System Specs are all listed correctly.

There was no printer attached to the PC on that date. Although there was a scanner plugged in at one point there hasn't been for over a week and there has been multiple crashes without it attached.

What is the next step in troubleshooting? I feel like we are going in circles here and I'm not any closer to solving my issue.

plus1group, Aug 17, 2019
  4. axe0 Win User

Pc Crashing regularly

PC reboots regularly with no warning - no BSOD

Still the question remains why driver verifier was used, a dump or a few dumps contain in most cases enough for a different step than driver verifier.

If you indeed had multiple BSOD crashes, I would want you to upload a zip from the DM Log Collector so the dumps can be analyzed, a single dump is than inappropriate to suggest something properly.

Thema:

Pc Crashing regularly

1. Pc Crashing regularly - Similar Threads - Crashing regularly

2. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  3. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  4. Help preventing regular Crash to Desktop when playing certain games?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help preventing regular Crash to Desktop when playing certain games?: I have in the last week or so been experiencing regular crashes to desktop from certain games, for example Dark Souls 3. After attempting several fix recommendations running sfc /scannow, DISM restorehealth, and even fully reinstalling windows 10 I am still faced with the...
  5. Help preventing regular Crash to Desktop when playing certain games?

Help preventing regular Crash to Desktop when playing certain games?: I have in the last week or so been experiencing regular crashes to desktop from certain games, for example Dark Souls 3. After attempting several fix recommendations running sfc /scannow, DISM restorehealth, and even fully reinstalling windows 10 I am still faced with the...
  6. PC Regularly crashes randomly and restarts, EXCEPT if I have a fullscreen game running in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Regularly crashes randomly and restarts, EXCEPT if I have a fullscreen game running in...: My PC randomly crashes around 4-6 times a day.Windows Logs Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa688f3ec6010, 0xfffff804a1ff6730, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in:...
  7. PC Regularly crashes randomly and restarts, EXCEPT if I have a fullscreen game running in...

PC Regularly crashes randomly and restarts, EXCEPT if I have a fullscreen game running in...: My PC randomly crashes around 4-6 times a day.Windows Logs Error: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa688f3ec6010, 0xfffff804a1ff6730, 0xffffffffc000009a, 0x0000000000000004. A dump was saved in:...
  8. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  9. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: I don't know if WhoCrashed is even good enough to get the correct information. But to explain it a little more, this seems to always happen when i'm playing video games. Everything will be completely fine and then out of nowhere like a light switch, it just shuts off with no...
  10. Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer Crashes On A Regular Basis: Windows version:Windows 10, 10.0, version 2009, build: 19045 x64 Windows dir:C:\WINDOWSHardware:ASUS, ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC., PRIME H370M-PLUSCPU:GenuineIntel IntelR CoreTM i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz 8664, level: 6Processor count:16 logical processors, active mask:...