Windows 10: PC crashing to bios details in bios

Discus and support PC crashing to bios details in bios in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Im using an aorus pro z390 chip w/ intel i9 -i just built this pc a week ago- so this started when i used the Intel Performance Maximizer , which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dreski2ski, Jul 31, 2020.

1. PC crashing to bios details in bios

Im using an aorus pro z390 chip w/ intel i9

-i just built this pc a week ago-

so this started when i used the Intel Performance Maximizer , which worked excellently, until i went into Intel Extreme Tuning Utility to downlock it,

so i put it back to base clock, but heres the issue

my computer will crash frequently i notice a pattern of it crashing under 50% ish load

1-2 times a day, and itll take me to bios screen saying boot failure

for some reason it says that my CPU is overclocked in the bios crash screen? It says my cpu frequency is 4.8ghz which is what performance maximizer set it to btw

Also, everytime this happens, i reboot and go to XTU and tune it back to base speed, and it reflects in my intel power gadget as well as in Core Temp. Ive adjusted clock in bios to reflect base clock, even tho its set to 3.6 in bios setting, when i crash it says 4.8ghz

Im guessing im not re-clocking correctly, what should i do? Reset my CMOS? I keep looking for videos how to do that and it just tells me to load optimized defaults.

i cant handle it anymore its crashing in the middle of productivity

:)

Dreski2ski, Jul 31, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Jul 31, 2020
  3. getting into BIOS

Hi Landon,

When it comes to getting into your PC's BIOS settings, the steps may differ between computer models. To help you on this, we suggest that you get in touch with the manufacturer of your PC's motherboard. This is for you to get the proper way
    or steps in getting into your PC's BIOS.

Should you have any other queries in the future, don't hesitate to let us know.

Eileen Gal, Jul 31, 2020
  4. PC crashing to bios details in bios

access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

PC crashing to bios details in bios

1. PC crashing to bios details in bios - Similar Threads - crashing bios details

2. Pc crashes and goes into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashes and goes into bios: Hi I have a friend that has had some problems the last days with his pc. He finished his build some weeks ago and now it started randomly to crash and restart. After it restarts it goes to the bios. Sometimes he cant even enter Windows.Today another problem appeared. Now all...
  3. Pc crashes and goes into bios

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc crashes and goes into bios: Hi I have a friend that has had some problems the last days with his pc. He finished his build some weeks ago and now it started randomly to crash and restart. After it restarts it goes to the bios. Sometimes he cant even enter Windows.Today another problem appeared. Now all...
  4. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

Bios Update Crashed My Pc: I updated bios and now I can’t even boot up to windows it loads the asus loading screen then freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-crashed-my-pc/aac94587-d79f-4e47-970c-0c22777bdd44
  5. Bios Update Crashed My Pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bios Update Crashed My Pc: I updated bios and now I can’t even boot up to windows it loads the asus loading screen then freezes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-update-crashed-my-pc/aac94587-d79f-4e47-970c-0c22777bdd44
  6. PC crashes then launches into bios

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes then launches into bios: I’ve recently been having an issue where my computer will just freeze/crash and then it restarts booting up into BIOS. In BIOS it says there are no bootable devices found, and the only solution that I’ve had is to close the computer by the power button and reopen it and it...
  7. PC crashes then launches into bios

PC crashes then launches into bios: I’ve recently been having an issue where my computer will just freeze/crash and then it restarts booting up into BIOS. In BIOS it says there are no bootable devices found, and the only solution that I’ve had is to close the computer by the power button and reopen it and it...
  8. BIOS crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS crashed: HelloThe bios of my laptop dell 5520 is crashed so i just get black screen when i start my laptop. How can i solve that? can i use another bios from usb stick? Please help me a soon as possible.Thank you...
  9. BIOS crashed

BIOS crashed: HelloThe bios of my laptop dell 5520 is crashed so i just get black screen when i start my laptop. How can i solve that? can i use another bios from usb stick? Please help me a soon as possible.Thank you...
  10. Look at details for questions it’s about bios

in Windows 10 Customization
    Look at details for questions it’s about bios: I really need help when I hold shift and click on restart then click advanced options then click UEFI Firmware Settings it doesn’t send me into bios instead it sends me into a page asking to select a language I click English then click the only other button reset and it just...