Windows 10: PC Crashing to Black Screen

Discus and support PC Crashing to Black Screen in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been having issues with my pc crashing for a few months now. The crashes steadily got worse over time. The crash involves my pc freezing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nimox, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Nimox Win User

PC Crashing to Black Screen

Hello, I have been having issues with my pc crashing for a few months now. The crashes steadily got worse over time. The crash involves my pc freezing for 2 - 3 seconds and then the monitor going black but the pc doesnt restart itself it will stay on until i shut it off. My mouse and keyboard will shut off but turn back on for a few seconds when i hit a key/button then turn back off. The crashes mainly happen when there is alot of media usage, and by this i mean Tidal music app is open playing music, youtube is up on my browser, any website with a lot of picture/video extensions. It will crash the odd time while gaming.

I did format my pc a few days ago but the crashes have continued and maybe added more problems. >.< I have been doing some research here for similar posts/problems. i've ran p95 without any errors, heaven benchmark completes with no crashes or artifacts, ran sfc /scannow which did once find corrupted files but it seems it fixed them since it completes error free when i run it now. I went ahead and ran tuneup.bat as well which i will post further down in this thread. Event Viewer has Kernel Power 41 with bugcheck codes 0'd and (70368744177664),(2) keyword? Hopefully my pc aint to far gone PC Crashing to Black Screen :p Ty for the help too

Windows Version - 20H2(Build 19042.822)
    Link to V2 log files - KKONA-(2021-02-28_21-05-24).zip
    tuneup.bat info in next thread vvvvvvvv

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
    :)

Nimox, Mar 1, 2021

2. PC crash to black screen

Hi Andrew,

Your concern regarding the black/blank screen issue after updating the graphics card can be caused by a change on the device settings or corrupted system files. As an initial step to isolate your concern, we suggest that you perform the methods suggested
    on this support article. Select the option that's related to your concern to view the appropriate steps.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, Mar 1, 2021
  3. black screen

Hi Ken,

Black screen usually occurs to a Windows device if the system detected that there are some damaged drivers. For us to provide an effective solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Have you made any changes to the hardware of the PC before this issue occurred?
    • Did you encounter any error messages or error codes along with the black screen?

In the meantime, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided in this
    link. The link serves as a guide on how to address black screen issue.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 1, 2021
  4. PC Crashing to Black Screen

Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

PC Crashing to Black Screen

1. PC Crashing to Black Screen - Similar Threads - Crashing Black Screen

2. PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing: My PC has been crashing randomly: while gaming and while idle. The screen goes black but audio continues to play for a few seconds. The computer seems to stay on for a few minutes with a black screen before rebooting. I have used DDU to reinstall GPU drivers and ran memtest86...
  3. PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Unknown Black Screen Crashing: My PC has been crashing randomly: while gaming and while idle. The screen goes black but audio continues to play for a few seconds. The computer seems to stay on for a few minutes with a black screen before rebooting. I have used DDU to reinstall GPU drivers and ran memtest86...
  4. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Black screen crash: When running games on my PC both monitors will suddenly turn off and show "no devices connected", my PC will still be on but I know the applications have crashed from friends telling me my character in game is frozen mid air and such.If I switch off my PC and reboot it'll...
  5. PC Black screen crash

PC Black screen crash: When running games on my PC both monitors will suddenly turn off and show "no devices connected", my PC will still be on but I know the applications have crashed from friends telling me my character in game is frozen mid air and such.If I switch off my PC and reboot it'll...
  6. PC Black screen crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to fix crashing on pc Black screening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix crashing on pc Black screening: Hello all, so my pc keeps blackscreening on certain games. By this, i mean the fans get louder for a second, i lose all audio, and my monitor disconnects, despite my pc still being on. I had this event report at the time of the crash, and was wondering if anyone knew if this...
  8. How to fix crashing on pc Black screening

How to fix crashing on pc Black screening: Hello all, so my pc keeps blackscreening on certain games. By this, i mean the fans get louder for a second, i lose all audio, and my monitor disconnects, despite my pc still being on. I had this event report at the time of the crash, and was wondering if anyone knew if this...
  9. PC crashes randomly with black screen

PC crashes randomly with black screen: While it is hapaning i cant do anyting i cat even force close i reinstaled the graphic driver but it doesent work i need help asap please! ***Original Title: Random crash whit black screen***...
  10. PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen

PC randomly crashes and restarts with a black screen: Every time the PC crashes it will boot up and stay stuck on a black screen. Once it is shut down manually then booted up again it is fine. Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name:...