Windows 10: PC crashing when playing V Rising.

Discus and support PC crashing when playing V Rising. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, as the title says I'm getting PC crashes when playing V Rising. We'll start with I previously downloaded the game from a free download site.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Anthony Coltrain, May 24, 2024.

1. PC crashing when playing V Rising.

Hello, as the title says I'm getting PC crashes when playing V Rising. We'll start with I previously downloaded the game from a free download site. During that time my PC and the game never crashed. Then I eventually did a full wipe of my 4 drives and did a fresh windows install. Then bought V Rising on Steam. This is when the crashing started. I downloaded it when the version is currently V1.0. It crashes anytime between popping out of the coffin to the first few skeletons.Here's what I've tried so far.Verified files in Steam.Set run as administrator.Set compatibilities tried windows 8 and 7.

:)

Anthony Coltrain, May 24, 2024
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Rise of Nations Extended Version

Hi Salem44,

Normally, you should be able to play Rise of Nation: Extended Edition with your friends if you're connected through LAN connection. For us to better assist you, kindly provide us the following information below:

• Can you tell us if you signed in your Xbox accounts on both computers when playing the game?
    • Have you checked if your Windows 10 computer is updated?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

Ariel Acu, May 24, 2024
  3. Rise of nations

I have downloaded the CD version of Rise of Nations and when I try to play the game it tells me that I need admin privileges and will not play I have try everything I can thing of to get the game to work but it will not any suggestion's on this issue

clinton newman, May 24, 2024
Thema:

PC crashing when playing V Rising.

1. PC crashing when playing V Rising. - Similar Threads - crashing playing Rising

2. PC crashes when playing LOL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when playing LOL: Hi there,I'm having issues error code 1796 and 56 when playing league for years, It just crash occasionally with blueish screen and frozen. I tried to update my graphic card driver, system update, scan disk etc, none of them works, I'm not sure what to do. I have attached...
  3. PC crashing when playing V Rising.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing when playing V Rising.: Hello, as the title says I'm getting PC crashes when playing V Rising. We'll start with I previously downloaded the game from a free download site. During that time my PC and the game never crashed. Then I eventually did a full wipe of my 4 drives and did a fresh windows...
  4. PC crashing when playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing when playing games.: Hello everyone. I have a pretty good-quality gaming pc i7-12700 proc, RTX 3060, 1TB HDD/512GB SSD, 8GB RAM that's been working well for about a year. A month or so ago, it started crashing. I eventually fixed it by updating the drivers, and it was fine for a few weeks....
  5. PC crashes when playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when playing games.: Computer keeps on crashing whenever I play some computer games. Lately been playing Bannerlord and Nioh and sometimes I get a random black screen crash without warning. the sound would still play for a few minutes but no amount of input can restore the game or the computer...
  6. PC crashes when playing games.

PC crashes when playing games.: Computer keeps on crashing whenever I play some computer games. Lately been playing Bannerlord and Nioh and sometimes I get a random black screen crash without warning. the sound would still play for a few minutes but no amount of input can restore the game or the computer...
  7. PC crashes when playing games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. pc crash when playing game

pc crash when playing game: hi, I’m here because I need some help.I have a new PC, but I have a problem with it.If I launch a game, i can play like 20 m and it crash, then it launch the BIOS and I can’t leave the BIOS without forcing the PC to stop It relaunch the BIOS everytime I leave it.I tried to...
  9. PC crashing when playing games

PC crashing when playing games: my pc is always crashing when i play games like gta 5 roblox far cry 5 minecraft and more i already tried resetting my pc but its still the same https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-crashing-when-playing-games/91134ea0-c3c7-42f1-89c4-beea666ba8a8
  10. Rise of Nation Lan playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rise of Nation Lan playing: I bought Rise of Nations from the windows appstore but I notice there is no Lan option. Was Lan removed? I can only play multiplayer via Xbox live? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rise-of-nation-lan-playing/d9bf6381-0a49-43ef-9019-5725fc5455d0