Windows 10: Pc crashing when plugged

Discus and support Pc crashing when plugged in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so I have this problem I didn't have before. Everytime I play LOL with my PC plugged it crashes. Can send the crah report if you require it to help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TonyAndriamampianina, Dec 24, 2020.

1. Pc crashing when plugged

so I have this problem I didn't have before. Everytime I play LOL with my PC plugged it crashes. Can send the crah report if you require it to help me .

Thank you a lot

***moved on english forum***

:)

TonyAndriamampianina, Dec 24, 2020
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 24, 2020
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 24, 2020
  4. nauzers Win User

Pc crashing when plugged

PC Crashing on every game Pc crashing when plugged :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin Pc crashing when plugged :D
    Разборка компьютеров в Китае (21 фото)

nauzers, Dec 24, 2020
Thema:

Pc crashing when plugged

1. Pc crashing when plugged - Similar Threads - crashing plugged

2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in: Hi,I have a problem with Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 downloaded via GamePass crashing on me with my Joystick plugged in.The joystick is Cobra PRO Flight CF2290, nothing of a known make, but it works with War Thunder.I have Cobra's software installed, Windows is fully...
  4. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 crashing with joystick plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  6. My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop periodically hisses and crashes when I plug/unplug the power cord.: I've only had my laptop System Model: ASUS TUF Gaming A15 for about a year and a bit and for the past month or so when I plug/unplug the power cord from the device my laptop crashes. Ill try to get a picture of the crash screen and post it as a reply to this...
  7. My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-keeps-crashing-showing-a-blue-screen/088d2297-2883-42fa-a56b-e82a7828eb97
  8. My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...

My windows 11 keeps crashing showing a blue screen when I plug in my external hard drive...: Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-keeps-crashing-showing-a-blue-screen/088d2297-2883-42fa-a56b-e82a7828eb97
  9. Why does my Windows 11 Laptop freeze and crash when I plug in two external hard drives?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Windows 11 Laptop freeze and crash when I plug in two external hard drives?: So here's the thing, Whenever I plug in one external SSD to my laptop, it works perfectly fine with no problems whatsoever. It opens up File Explorer and I can access my files and whatnot. I know all of my laptop ports work perfectly fine because it doesn't matter which one I...
  10. Why does my Windows 11 Laptop freeze and crash when I plug in two external hard drives?

Why does my Windows 11 Laptop freeze and crash when I plug in two external hard drives?: So here's the thing, Whenever I plug in one external SSD to my laptop, it works perfectly fine with no problems whatsoever. It opens up File Explorer and I can access my files and whatnot. I know all of my laptop ports work perfectly fine because it doesn't matter which one I...