Windows 10: PC crashing when running 4k 240hz

Discus and support PC crashing when running 4k 240hz in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a Samsung neo G8 hooked up to my 3090 via dp cable on my windows 11 Pc. I am having an issue when I also have an hdmi cable from my 3090 to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Portly III, Aug 10, 2022.

1. PC crashing when running 4k 240hz

I have a Samsung neo G8 hooked up to my 3090 via dp cable on my windows 11 Pc. I am having an issue when I also have an hdmi cable from my 3090 to my Elgato 4k60 pro mk.2 on my stream pc and try to run apex or warzone at 4k 240fps while the screens are duplicated. If I unplug the hdmi from the gpu everything runs fine with no issue. I would like to find out what steps I could take to get it resolved

:)

Portly III, Aug 10, 2022
  2. David Haz Win User

Does Miracast support 4K?

Hello,

We suggest that you check with the manufacturer of the 4k display device that you are using if it is certified to work with Miracast. If your display device is certified to work with Miracast, then check if your PC device supports Miracast. You may do so
    by following the steps below:

• Click Start, then go to Settings >
      Projecting to this PC
    • Check if your device supports Miracast.

Regards.

David Haz, Aug 10, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Aug 10, 2022
  4. PC crashing when running 4k 240hz

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Aug 10, 2022
Thema:

PC crashing when running 4k 240hz

1. PC crashing when running 4k 240hz - Similar Threads - crashing running 240hz

2. PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.: My PC has recently started crashing more often when downloading large games such as GTA which is over 100gb and running games for a long time. I have a feeling something is overheating because my fans are not very decent and extremely loud. I’m unsure how to fix this....
  3. PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashes when downloading games and when running games.: My PC has recently started crashing more often when downloading large games such as GTA which is over 100gb and running games for a long time. I have a feeling something is overheating because my fans are not very decent and extremely loud. I’m unsure how to fix this....
  4. Laptop monitor can't run at 240HZ anymore, black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop monitor can't run at 240HZ anymore, black screen: Hello, looking for some help regarding this mystery.My laptop is a ROG Strix G512LV_G512LV with the processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzThe laptop's monitor has been running at 240HZ ever since I bought it in 2020, but just a few days ago, the monitor...
  5. Laptop monitor can't run at 240HZ anymore, black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop monitor can't run at 240HZ anymore, black screen: Hello, looking for some help regarding this mystery.My laptop is a ROG Strix G512LV_G512LV with the processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHzThe laptop's monitor has been running at 240HZ ever since I bought it in 2020, but just a few days ago, the monitor...
  6. PC crashing when running 4k 240hz

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing when running 4k 240hz: I have a Samsung neo G8 hooked up to my 3090 via dp cable on my windows 11 Pc. I am having an issue when I also have an hdmi cable from my 3090 to my Elgato 4k60 pro mk.2 on my stream pc and try to run apex or warzone at 4k 240fps while the screens are duplicated. If I unplug...
  7. 4k monitor and pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    4k monitor and pc: Hi . I recently bought a 4k monitor and a pc with gtx 550 ti . i7 3700 , an 12 gigs of rar . I have a question . I can see pixels on my monitor and the most i can set it its 1920x1080 . So how can i set it to 4k ? And also i have put 2 cards with 8 gigs ram and one of 4 gigs...
  8. 60hz vs 240hz

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    60hz vs 240hz: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NoVortec [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gedoen/60hz_vs_240hz/
  9. Windows 10 won't run 4k?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 won't run 4k?: Hi, I just got a new 4K Samsung TV today, and I was planning to use it alongside my 1080p monitor, but as soon as I plugged it in, my screen went black. I unplugged the TV only to see my PC had logged me out? So I tried just using the TV on its own. That worked, until I...
  10. PC is lagging when I play 4K video

in Windows 10 Customization
    PC is lagging when I play 4K video: I’d like to play a 4k video on my PC but it is lagging. Although when I play a HD video it works fine. I think that this problem appeared after the last update. Before that date when I updated my PC it had been working fine with 4k videos....