Windows 10: PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

Discus and support PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My PC reboots and sometimes freezes several seconds and reboots every time i play high graphic gamesi checked my event viewer and i found two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by omar mahmoud2, Feb 25, 2024.

1. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

My PC reboots and sometimes freezes several seconds and reboots every time i play high graphic gamesi checked my event viewer and i found two Whea-Logger Errors BSODThe First One :Event 19 WHEA-LoggerA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache Hierarchy ErrorProcessor APIC ID: 0The details view of this entry contains further information.XML:- <Event xmlns="http://s

:)

omar mahmoud2, Feb 25, 2024

2. Game crashing.

Hi Nini,

The error message that you received when you played the game means that the graphics card driver needs an update. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you update the graphics card driver by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Expand one of the categories to find the name of your display adapter, then right-click (or tap and hold) it, and select Update Driver. For graphics cards, expand the Display adapters category, right-click your graphics
      card and select Update Driver.
    • Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
    • If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

If these steps don't work, try reinstalling the driver:

• Open the Device Manager.
    • Right-click (or tap and hold) the name of the display adapter.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Restart your PC and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.

You may also run the game in compatibility mode to make it work on your Windows 10 PC by following the steps below:

• Go to the game folder and right click on the setup file.
    • Click on Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
    • Under the Compatibility mode, check Run this program in compatibility mode for: and select the operating system where the game is compatible.
    • Let the drivers install and launch the game again

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.  

If you think this was useful, do not hesitate to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Feb 25, 2024
  3. PC crashes when playing games.

I did the DDU uninstaller and installed an old driver version for my graphics card (471.12)

I played a game and it went longer than usual. However, it caused a PC crash and this minidump file popped up this time:

OneDrive

There are two files cause I just played another game and it crashed again.

John Benedict Sai, Feb 25, 2024
  4. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

Graphic Driver Crashing While Playing Games

I was playing Valorant since 2 weeks but after I updated windows to Latest version via Windows Media Creation tool Valorant isnt working... Whenever i try to play game it says Graphic Driver Crashed... I have latest Drivers, DirectX as well as Windows
    Version...I tried Playing other games but those games worked fine... Help Please...

SanketDhanawade, Feb 25, 2024
Thema:

PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

1. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games - Similar Threads - Crashing whenever play

2. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games: My PC reboots and sometimes freezes several seconds and reboots every time i play high graphic gamesi checked my event viewer and i found two Whea-Logger Errors BSODThe First One :Event 19 WHEA-LoggerA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor...
  3. PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashing whenever i play high graphic games: My PC reboots and sometimes freezes several seconds and reboots every time i play high graphic gamesi checked my event viewer and i found two Whea-Logger Errors BSODThe First One :Event 19 WHEA-LoggerA corrected hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor...
  4. My new built pc keeps crashing when i play any high graphics game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My new built pc keeps crashing when i play any high graphics game: My new built pc keeps crashing when i play any high graphics game like fifa or control. when i play games like valorant its fine. Sometimes it crashes on overwatch aswell. i would be playing the game and the game just crashes or sometimes the pc just shuts down and reboots. I...
  5. My new built pc keeps crashing when i play any high graphics game

My new built pc keeps crashing when i play any high graphics game: My new built pc keeps crashing when i play any high graphics game like fifa or control. when i play games like valorant its fine. Sometimes it crashes on overwatch aswell. i would be playing the game and the game just crashes or sometimes the pc just shuts down and reboots. I...
  6. pc crashes whenever i play minecraft

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    pc crashes whenever i play minecraft: yo. i recently fixed my pc and my cpu issue and it has been running smoothly last week, this week my pc when i play games it lags even on minecraft, whenever i try to install a new minecraft update or an app is extracting some files my pc shuts down, i tried fixing the...
  7. pc crashes whenever i play minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crashes whenever i play minecraft: yo. i recently fixed my pc and my cpu issue and it has been running smoothly last week, this week my pc when i play games it lags even on minecraft, whenever i try to install a new minecraft update or an app is extracting some files my pc shuts down, i tried fixing the...
  8. pc crashes whenever i play minecraft

9. Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.

Computer Crashes whenever I play a game.: Hey, I'm having issues with my computer while playing games. Here is a dump from Whocrashed. crash dump file: C:\Windows\Minidump\011221-6984-01.dmp This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys watchdog+0x3AD0 Bugcheck code: 0x119 0x2,...
  10. Computer crashing whenever I play games

Computer crashing whenever I play games: Hello, I just recently got a PC but I am having some problems where I keep crashing and freezing whenever I am playing games. This has been happening since day 1 of me having my computer. If someone is willing to help me diagnose and troubleshoot a problem I would really...