Windows 10: PC crashing while gaming

Discus and support PC crashing while gaming in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, lately my PC stated to crash while i'm playing games, i don't know why this happening, but i think its related to my recent SSD upgrade.. heres... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DoubleD2xD, Dec 22, 2018.

1. PC crashing while gaming

Hi, lately my PC stated to crash while i'm playing games, i don't know why this happening, but i think its related to my recent SSD upgrade..

heres the DAMP files:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqBUd6RYu4jPmlLV-MFNSXiO4SL9

Thank you for the help.

:)

DoubleD2xD, Dec 22, 2018
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 22, 2018
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Dec 22, 2018
  4. nauzers Win User

PC crashing while gaming

PC Crashing on every game PC crashing while gaming :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC crashing while gaming :D
    http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=58093

nauzers, Dec 22, 2018
Thema:

PC crashing while gaming

1. PC crashing while gaming - Similar Threads - crashing while gaming

2. PC Crashed While Gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashed While Gaming: Hi All, I was playing a game on my PC when all of a sudden the screens went pixelated and then black, followed by the restart sequence. I have never had this happen to me on this PC while gaming. Specs:CPU: i7-12700K No OCRam: Corsair 32GB DDR5 OCMotherboard: GIGABYTE Z690...
  3. pc crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc crashing while gaming: my pc just keeps crashing. I don’t know why but it mostly happens while gaming. I have installed the latest drivers for my gpu. Some square pixels get discolored and then it freezes, my monitor goes black and then I have to restart...
  4. pc crash while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc crash while gaming: Hi, i have a brand new pc, and lately i have this issue:while im playing games at some point like 10 minutes after i start to play the audio start to stutter and immediately after that my pc crashes, and restarts by itself. I had this issue once when i was rendering a project...
  5. pc crash while gaming

pc crash while gaming: Hi, i have a brand new pc, and lately i have this issue:while im playing games at some point like 10 minutes after i start to play the audio start to stutter and immediately after that my pc crashes, and restarts by itself. I had this issue once when i was rendering a project...
  6. PC crashing while gaming

PC crashing while gaming: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 Installed on ‎10/‎10/‎2021 OS build 22000.258 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22000.258.0 Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-9600K CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz Installed RAM 32.0 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  7. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing while gaming: So my PC was crashing for a while, sent it in for repairs to Skytech Gaming, and the crashing would only happen while on a browser and it was Adguard I know I'm stupid for downloading it After weeks of waiting I got it back and now this is happening but for some reason it...
  8. PC crashing while gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC crashing while gaming: For the past month, every time I try to play a game, my PC crashes after 10 - 20 minutes with a BSOD. It's not specific to any game as I tried multiple games and they all crash after a while, but some take longer than others. I already tried to completely reset my PC, but it...
  9. PC Crashes While Gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...
  10. Pc Crash While Gaming

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc Crash While Gaming: hello i have an rtx2060 with a i79700f and my pc keeps randomly crashing. ive updated the graphics drivers made sure everything’s in place correctly and made sure the wires are connected. it’s frustrating because it even crashes while playing osu! and overwatch. please help...