Windows 10: Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

Discus and support Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BMCM1125478, Jan 6, 2022.

1. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on everything seemed fine. I was play Fortnite with my friends when my game crashed. Fortnite rarely crashes for me but I assumed it was just a bug. I reloaded and when I got into my next math my pc blackscreened with no BSOD. Then my system restarted. I figured my pc overheated since it was getting pretty warm. I opened my fan control software and cranked up my fan speed which now keeps my CPU cool at around 41 degrees Celsius. However

:)

BMCM1125478, Jan 6, 2022

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Jan 6, 2022
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 6, 2022
  4. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Jan 6, 2022
Thema:

Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

1. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game - Similar Threads - Crashing While Loading

2. Crashing while playing specific games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Crashing while playing specific games: Hello whenever my gf is playing games like Overwatch 2 or It takes 2 not sure what these have in common tho often happens that her system "crashes", goes black screen but can see fans and pc still going on. It doesn't crash instead when playing games like League Of...
  3. Crashing while playing specific games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Crashing while playing specific games: Hello whenever my gf is playing games like Overwatch 2 or It takes 2 not sure what these have in common tho often happens that her system "crashes", goes black screen but can see fans and pc still going on. It doesn't crash instead when playing games like League Of...
  4. Crashing while playing specific games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Crashing while playing specific games: Hello whenever my gf is playing games like Overwatch 2 or It takes 2 not sure what these have in common tho often happens that her system "crashes", goes black screen but can see fans and pc still going onLooking through Event Logs I found out multiple errors called...
  5. PC keeps crashing while playing specific game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC keeps crashing while playing specific game: My PC keeps crashing while I play certain game, other games are fine so I was wondering what's the problem.I've already made a post here about how I got hypervisor error and it got resolved by updating Chipset.Here is Event Viewer Log if that is any help: EventLog.evtxHere is...
  6. PC keeps crashing while playing specific game

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC keeps crashing while playing specific game: My PC keeps crashing while I play certain game, other games are fine so I was wondering what's the problem.I've already made a post here about how I got hypervisor error and it got resolved by updating Chipset.Here is Event Viewer Log if that is any help: EventLog.evtxHere is...
  7. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game: Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on everything seemed fine. I was play Fortnite with my friends when my game crashed. Fortnite rarely crashes for me but I...
  8. Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc Crashing While Loading Specific Game: Recently I upgraded my pc. One of the main parts I upgraded was the CPU. I upgraded from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 9 5900x. After booting my system on everything seemed fine. I was play Fortnite with my friends when my game crashed. Fortnite rarely crashes for me but I...
  9. PC Crashes While Gaming

PC Crashes While Gaming: I am using Windows 10 Education, Build 19042.630 While gaming, my PC will shut down sometimes. It is not the temps. Here is a pcpartpicker link to my current hardware. https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/Boots/saved/#view=skdTnQ Going to the event viewer, I find the...
  10. Laptop crashing while loading games.

Laptop crashing while loading games.: So, I was playing a game and I wanted to re-install it on my SSD. after doing so, my computer started crashing no BSoD, just straight to bootup. So, I ran a virus check, verified the game, updated all my drivers and my computer continued to crash, re-installed the game. Next...