Windows 10: PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below

Discus and support PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I built this pc about a month ago, it works great most of the time, and then from time to time it crashes with a blue screen when it crashes, the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulChianese, Nov 24, 2020.

1. PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below

I built this pc about a month ago, it works great most of the time, and then from time to time it crashes with a blue screen when it crashes, the graphics get all distorted so I can't make out the error log, and its usually while playing a game. I will post a pic from the event viewer in here. I've also overclocked my cpu to 4.9, but temps have been fine. Any help would be so appreciated!

Here are my current specs:

MB: Maximus IX Hero Wifi
    GPU: RTX 3090 FE
    CPU: I9 9900k
    Lian Li Galahad 360 cooler
    Samsung 960 EVO 500GB + Samsung 2TB EVO Plus
    G Skill 32GB DDR4 RAM 3600Mhz
    EVGA supernova 1000 g3 gold PSU
    ASUS ROG PG279Q 3 monitors

These errors are right after I booted up:

PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below 8f2d5a23-07a4-4c7a-8b9e-d569be92d5a6?upload=true.png

:)

PaulChianese, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Ztruker Win User

Custom Built PC - BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

Please post here: Forum: BSOD Crashes and Debugging.

Follow the directions at the top of the forun and top of each thread or post:

PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below [​IMG]

I suggest just copy and paste all the info in your post here into the BSOD thread.

Ztruker, Nov 24, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Nov 24, 2020
  4. senormora Win User

PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below

Newly built PC crashed

Hi,

I just built a pc but it just crashed on me and I'm trying to figure it out.

is there a way to figure out why my PC crashed using a .dmp file? All i see in there is unknown characters.

Here's the link to the file 050220-6562-01.dmp

any help is appreciated

specs are:

MSI x470 Gaming Plus Max

Ryzen 5 3600

PC3600

windows 10 pro

no overclocking

senormora, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below

1. PC Crashing Windows 10 64GB Custom Built PC Specs Below - Similar Threads - Crashing 64GB Custom

2. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop: Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the activation status of Windows, this reboot loop begun.I am now attempting to install Windows via USB onto the NVME which I had...
  3. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop: Hi all,I recently built this PC.Unsure if it is worth noting but the PC initially worked and had Windows installed, but when going to check the activation status of Windows, this reboot loop begun.I am now attempting to install Windows via USB onto the NVME which I had...
  4. Custom Built PC in a Reboot Loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing windows 10 on custom built PC: I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black background the blue windows logo, and the white dots make a complete circle twice before they get frozen and stop moving. Why does...
  6. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing windows 10 on custom built PC: I’m trying to install Windows 10 operating system to my custom built PC. However, when I select the 64 bit, I get stuck on a screen with a black background the blue windows logo, and the white dots make a complete circle twice before they get frozen and stop moving. Why does...
  7. Installing windows 10 on custom built PC

8. Windows 10 on custom built pc not working

Windows 10 on custom built pc not working: I recently built a pc woth 2 terabytes on storage and booted it up. when I went to install windows ten after i put in the code that i bought and using the flash drive i bought and was using the next screen was saying that no drivers were found. It was tbe flashdrive i bought...
  9. Windows 10 activation on custom built pc

Windows 10 activation on custom built pc: I got a new computer and bought a windows key, when installing windows it asked for the key and now it says its not activated, so I put the key in again and it says it was already used. Please help me activate windows....
  10. Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Will my custom built PC be compatible with Windows 10?: Greetings to all readers, CPU: Intel i5-3570K MB: MSI Z77A-G45 GPU: Radeon HD 7770 RAM: 16GB (can't remember brand) Monitors: 19"LG LCD and 24" BENQ RL2455 OS: Win7 Will Windows 10 make my system crash and burn like I've heard from multiple people with custom built...