Windows 10: PC Crashing

Discus and support PC Crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So I recently updated from Window 7 to Windows 10. Before doing a fresh install of Win 10, I ran drive scrubber. Single overwrite from beginning to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GlenS187, Apr 17, 2019.

1. GlenS187 Win User

PC Crashing

So I recently updated from Window 7 to Windows 10. Before doing a fresh install of Win 10, I ran drive scrubber. Single overwrite from beginning to end of drive. Fresh install of Win 10, I got everything I use installed. OS runs excellent. The issue I am having is if I leave my pc on for a long period of time without using it, something happens that I cannot wake it from standby. I have my system set-up to go to screen saver after 20 min, shut monitor off at 45 mins. It's set to never shut off HDD's. No hybrid sleep. So when it sits in a standby state, it locks up. No movement of the mouse, striking a key, or pushing the power button wakes it. In this state, my case fans that are normally off unless things starting heating up. The fans would be on low speed. I have to do a hard reset to get back into Windows. I don't know what's causing this. In the event history, I noticed that my ethernet controller driver is shown as misbehaving. I'm going to uninstall it and download the newest up to date drivers from Asus.

:)

GlenS187, Apr 17, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 17, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 17, 2019
  4. nauzers Win User

PC Crashing

PC Crashing on every game PC Crashing :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC Crashing :D
    http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=58093

nauzers, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

PC Crashing

1. PC Crashing - Similar Threads - Crashing

2. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  3. Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernelbase.dll Causing Application Installer Crash Consistently: System Information :https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1bv8G-RzTnwh3jRmThBDcRdlzIhPf9Z2p?usp=drive_linkSourceSiemens Installer AssistantSummaryAPPCRASHDate‎20/‎4/‎2024 12:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionStopped workingFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  4. Windows 11 Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Crash: Minidump.zipI have been receiving BSOD with the following stop codes:BAD_OBJECT_HEADERREFERENCE_BY_POINTERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONLink above to the Minidump files.Any help is greatly appreciated. k.Replaced Memory about a week ago but no relief. BSOD usually twice a day....
  5. Windows 11 Crash

Windows 11 Crash: Minidump.zipI have been receiving BSOD with the following stop codes:BAD_OBJECT_HEADERREFERENCE_BY_POINTERSYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIONLink above to the Minidump files.Any help is greatly appreciated. k.Replaced Memory about a week ago but no relief. BSOD usually twice a day....
  6. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  7. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...: One of the few codes i've been getting: Kernel mode trapCache managerIrqr_not_less_or_equalSystem managementKernel heap failureI can't even command prompt to scan my PC for corrupted files because after a minute of being active, gets a crash and starts over again.Not related,...
  8. My computer is at the breaking point, i get different crashes every minute and restarts...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite: Things were going fine for a few months and all of a sudden today after the game is loaded up for a few minutes it crashes the entire PC.I have tried updating graphics card, updating game, reinstall game. I have memory dump files I am able to attach as well.Windows 11 Pro64gb...
  10. PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite

PC Crashes minutes into playing fortnite: Things were going fine for a few months and all of a sudden today after the game is loaded up for a few minutes it crashes the entire PC.I have tried updating graphics card, updating game, reinstall game. I have memory dump files I am able to attach as well.Windows 11 Pro64gb...