Windows 10: PC crashing

Discus and support PC crashing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem, I have a fx4300 on a GA 78lmt usb3 riv.6, I put an fx 8350 on it and instantly made bad sounds so I took It out and now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by reecehoskins, Jul 3, 2019.

1. PC crashing

Hello,

I have a problem, I have a fx4300 on a GA 78lmt usb3 riv.6, I put an fx 8350 on it and instantly made bad sounds so I took It out and now the PC is very slow and barely booting, it's making that sound again constantly, and no icons are on the desk top, please help! I can try to send a video where the PC is making the sounds, but I dont know how

Can anyone help me?

:)

reecehoskins, Jul 3, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 3, 2019
  3. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Jul 3, 2019
  4. nauzers Win User

PC crashing

PC Crashing on every game PC crashing :(

OK what i am gonna do - i will take second pc from my friend... Will build all my sistem on his MB... And then if it crashes... - will step by step take out my parts and put his - untill i have no crash any more... Damn it sounds stupid and will take like all day :S... Any other ideas how to make effective testing if i have second PC?

Or maybe give it away to disruption? *Big Grin PC crashing :D
    http://www.fishki.net/comment.php?id=58093

nauzers, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

PC crashing

1. PC crashing - Similar Threads - crashing

2. Game crash do to Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game crash do to Windows 10?: After my game crashed I looked into Event Viewer and saw this, "NtpClient was unable to set a manual peer to use as a time source because of DNS resolution error on 'time.windows.com,0x9'. NtpClient will try again in 15 minutes and double the reattempt interval thereafter....
  3. After August update Hyper-v Win10VM crashes when connecting via RDP

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    After August update Hyper-v Win10VM crashes when connecting via RDP: Can anyone confirm this problem? Windows 10 (1903) all updates running Hyper-V (gen2) windows 10 (1903) all updates VM. When connecting via RDP (using windows remote desktop connection application) to that VM, it just crashes, in Hyper-v manager it shows constant 12% cpu...
  4. A friend pc crashes

A friend pc crashes: i have a friend that needs help with crashes happening on his pc most are ntoskernel related mini dumps in link below: https://mega.nz/#F!mNdhHQQb!6vg2corOa_7lLmQqXwco0A...
  5. Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 1903 Upgrade - Constant PC crashing, unstable and slow: Hi I recently upgraded to the 1903 update and my PC has been crashing constantly ever since. I get the blue screen of death, which appears out of nowhere with no warning - so I'm concerned about losing work. I am usually using Firefox when this happens; usually I do have...
  6. Windows 10 activation settings crashes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 activation settings crashes: I bought a used laptop and windows recently. I was able to enter product key but it did not activate. When I try to go to the activation tab settings just closes. I booted in safe mode and it still crashed. Scannow said no threats were found. I'm not sure what else to try...
  7. Pc Crashing regularly

Pc Crashing regularly: Hi, I regularly get a system management error bsod when running both overwatch and chrome at the same time. Now i tried duplicating it but its completely inconsistent and wont happen every time. I've tried updating my graphics driver and a various amount of other drivers in...
  8. Movie Maker crashed, says it has 116 files in the latest saved version . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Movie Maker crashed, says it has 116 files in the latest saved version . . .: . . . but when I open it, the only file showing is the first picture, then nothing. Is there anyway to restore the other 115 files (in which I had combined video, sound, and jpeg files) so that I don't have to do all that work I had done getting it all looking the way I...
  9. Windows Explorer crashes/freezes.

Windows Explorer crashes/freezes.: Hello, I am experiencing an issue with my Windows 10 version. While using Chrome or Edge or Firefox when trying to use the Save as function Explorer tends to freeze up or crash my desktop. While having Task Manager open the HDD in use/saving to, is pinned at 100% with...
  10. My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    My family devices are showing online in another state while my browser crashes are tied to...: As a security nut, I always enable access logging in events, For the last 2 days I noticed my browser would crash and my event logs reflected a corrupt MS file that stores my cached web passwords but when I rebooted it was fine. I then got suspicious, rebooted my machine and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pc crashing on games even after reset