Windows 10: PC creates temp accounts all the time

Discus and support PC creates temp accounts all the time in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I tried to log in with admin account, everything went wrong after that. My files and acc is still there but can't login. I keep get temp accounts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lehorselessman, Apr 5, 2020.

1. PC creates temp accounts all the time

I tried to log in with admin account, everything went wrong after that. My files and acc is still there but can't login. I keep get temp accounts

submitted by /u/lehorselessman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lehorselessman, Apr 5, 2020
  2. MHD52 Win User

Temp Accounts Being Created

When I log in to my account, MS or local, a Temporary Account keeps getting created. Also a Temp folder under Users folder. Which is empty. This has been an ongoing problem for a month and is very annoying. I have to log out, then restart my system in order
    to clear out the Temp account. And when the Temp account is created, it flags me that my files and folders are inaccessable. I have created new accounts per Microsoft to clear up this problem and nothing seems to resolve the probem. I even did a reset of
    the system and still this problem exist.

MHD52, Apr 5, 2020
  3. Still not working

Hi Brink,

I am a Systems Engineer (entry-Level) and I am having this issue. I have followed all the steps that were listed, even created a new user account. This is for a customer. When I followed the steps, before creating a new user, i kept changing the path to point to the correct place. The second time, and following, I ended up getting the 2 SID's, one with the .bak. Followed the steps to delete the regular one and rename the .bak. restarted and still signs in as a temp profile. So I ended up cfreating a new user and still get the same Temp profile issue. Could you suggest something? Thanks.

deadlyspider, Apr 5, 2020
  4. PC creates temp accounts all the time

Temp Accounts Being Created

Hello,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you to resolve the issue.

As an initial recommendation, I suggest you to open Advanced User Accounts Control Panel to check and verify the accounts created in your PC. Please follow below.

• Press the Windows key and R from the keyboard to open the Run Command Dialog Box.
    • Enter netplwiz. The following window lists all the existing user accounts.
    Next, I suggest you to eliminate potentially unwanted software, including rootkits, you can run the Windows Defender Offline in your PC if the active Windows firewall is unable to remove the threats.

What is Windows Defender Offline?

Further on, I suggest you to run the following tool and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Microsoft Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool

Also, run the Microsoft Scanner to check if the error message is any manifestation due to virus/malware infections.

The Microsoft Safety Scanner is a free downloadable security tool that provides on-demand scanning and helps remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software. It works with your existing antivirus software.

Ref:
    Microsoft Safety Scanner

Note: Any data files that are infected may only be cleaned by deleting the file entirely, which means there is a potential for data loss.

Hope it helps.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

PC creates temp accounts all the time

1. PC creates temp accounts all the time - Similar Threads - creates temp accounts

2. Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time: I followed this thread, but still couldn't resolve my issues including delete .bak, rename, and set the state to 0.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-logging-in-as-a-temp-user/3ee4efd2-5aa4-4086-af59-05fe1184c70f?page=2After doing that, I can log...
  3. Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time: I followed this thread, but still couldn't resolve my issues including delete .bak, rename, and set the state to 0.https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-logging-in-as-a-temp-user/3ee4efd2-5aa4-4086-af59-05fe1184c70f?page=2After doing that, I can log...
  4. Windows 10 log into as TEMP user all the time

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. creating a Microsoft account on pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    creating a Microsoft account on pc: Hey I want to create a new Microsoft account on my new pc but have the email as a outlook emailI know I have to have a phone number to verify the accountdoes that phone number stay on my account? because I don't want it tosorry if I'm bad at grammar or spelling I'm not good...
  6. creating a Microsoft account on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    creating a Microsoft account on pc: Hey I want to create a new Microsoft account on my new pc but have the email as a outlook emailI know I have to have a phone number to verify the accountdoes that phone number stay on my account? because I don't want it tosorry if I'm bad at grammar or spelling I'm not good...
  7. creating a Microsoft account on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder: trojans create file for appdata temp or windows temp folder https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trojans-create-file-for-appdata-temp-or-windows/5f158b9d-b52f-4a62-b5ef-e6a7105ec4bd
  9. Temp account created during login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Temp account created during login: The other day Windows scared the crap out of me. The usual PIN screen as always, entering it gave a blue screen error (not bsod, just full blue screen) saying something like Login provider not available. Tried again, same thing. Tried with regular password, same. No...
  10. Why are these temp files created ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why are these temp files created ?: I've noticed a folder that builds up hundreds of temp files inside with names like 1A72CF2C.tmp and 1CF741E1.tmp. The path to the directory is: C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Packages\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\Content.MSO They can be...