Windows 10: PC daily crashing during gaming

Discus and support PC daily crashing during gaming in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello I recently upgraded my graphics card and did a fresh install of windows 10 on my PC and am constantly getting crashes where everything freezes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Krobby33, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Krobby33 Win User

PC daily crashing during gaming

Hello I recently upgraded my graphics card and did a fresh install of windows 10 on my PC and am constantly getting crashes where everything freezes and then goes black and I have to manually shut off and turn on my PC.

Upgraded to an AMD Radeon 5600XT.

Other Specs:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home

Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz, 3400 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    BaseBoard Product Z68X-UD4-B3
    Installed Physical Memory RAM 32.0 GB

I believe the CPU is overclocked and water cooled received PC from friend but I do not know how to change that. I had to create a USB to initially install the OS and had some headaches there with the various drives two separate SSD drives and 1 HDD drive.

I did overclock my graphics card but even when i don't OC I still get crashes.

Any help at all please. I have the dump files and system info in a folder ready to share as well.

Thanks,

:)

Krobby33, Jul 9, 2020

2. Microsoft Sudoku Daily Challenge game crashes during the game.

Hi LJamesBlythe,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the potential reasons why Microsoft Sudoku crashes when playing. To help you resolve this concern, I need to gather more details. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Are you experiencing this concern with all of your games?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps below:

Step 1: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps using the link below. This can help remove problems with an app from Microsoft Store.

Click here

Step 2: Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store. Kindly click the link below to proceed:

Check for updates for apps and games from Windows Store

Step 3: Delete Temporary files. This will help delete temporary files that have been stored on your computer.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Storage.
    4. Select This PC.
    5. Click Temporary files.
    6. Choose Temporary files.
    7. Click Remove files.

Step 4: Reset the game from the Settings menu.

1. Click Start and click Settings.
    2. Select System.
    3. Select Apps and features.
    4. Find the game and click Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 9, 2020
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 9, 2020
  4. LSOreli Win User

Crashes during gaming and followup crashes on restart

I was having similar issues on windows 7 X64, recently updated to 10, issues are still here. Computer will crash during gaming, sometimes it lasts a while or crashes pretty immediately, afterwards, attempting to start the computer will trigger many crashes during startup.

Errors all appeared to be in the kernal, suspect a hardware issue. PSU? Memory? Possibly GPU?

Steps I have taken:

-Complete reinstall and update to ten
    -Update Motherboard Drivers
    -Update GPU drivers
    -Update DX
    -Memtest (Pass) (considering running again)
    -ChkDsk (Pass)
    -SFC (some errors found that cannot be fixed)
    -Reseated/Cleaned memory and GPU
    -Dusted and cleaned inside of case
    -Tested power supply (slightly undervolt i.e. 4.9 on 5 lead 11.9 on 12 lead)

Steps I have not taken

-Flash BIOS
    -Throw computer out of the window

Please find attached the requested dump logs,

As a side note, windows ten doesn't appear to blue screen, it just crashes.

Please help!

Thank you for your attention.

LSOreli, Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

1. PC daily crashing during gaming - Similar Threads - daily crashing during

2. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  3. PC crashing during games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC crashing during games: I am not sure the issue, games are crashing in various different ways, not sure of the cause. sometimes the pc blue screens other times it just outright freezes.Sometimes the game crashes but not the pc. Really unsure what the issue could be. My drivers are up to date and so...
  4. New PC crashing during gaming

New PC crashing during gaming: Hello,Hoping to get some help with this issue as I've tried quite a few different things to solve it.I'm running into a problem where my computer will crash during gaming. It doesn't happen with every game I play, seems to happen with specific ones. I'm wondering if it may be...
  5. PC crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC crashing during gaming: Hi, I've recently faced a problem of my PC crashing while i was gaming. I've not updated anything systematically recently.On event viewer it said: The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required...
  6. PC crashing during gaming

PC crashing during gaming: Hi, I've recently faced a problem of my PC crashing while i was gaming. I've not updated anything systematically recently.On event viewer it said: The server Windows.Gaming.GameBar.PresenceServer.Internal.PresenceWriter did not register with DCOM within the required...
  7. Pc crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc crashing during gaming: I build my Pc about a month and a half ago Ryzen 5 5500, Gtx 1660 super, asus prime b550-M-awifi, 2 8gb corsair vengeance, evga 600w 80 plus gold, wd 500gb ssd m.2. Not until a couple weeks i just kept randomly crashing in games like cod, rocket league, Fortnite etc after...
  8. Pc crashing during gaming

Pc crashing during gaming: I build my Pc about a month and a half ago Ryzen 5 5500, Gtx 1660 super, asus prime b550-M-awifi, 2 8gb corsair vengeance, evga 600w 80 plus gold, wd 500gb ssd m.2. Not until a couple weeks i just kept randomly crashing in games like cod, rocket league, Fortnite etc after...
  9. Pc crashing during gaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Daily Crashing on Newer Gaming PC: So I've been getting daily blue screens on a computer I just got a few months ago and they keep getting more and more common. Most of them are "Unexpected Store Exception" but some as well are "Critical Process Died" and "Kernel Inpage Error". They happen at any time, while...