Windows 10: PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

Discus and support PC deadlocking, can't fix it. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Issue My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bakerap22, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Bakerap22 Win User

PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

Issue

My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and I am still experiencing deadlocks. I'm thinking it has to be a hardware issue, does anyone have any solutions? Please provide in-depth descriptions.

System Information

OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.19041 Build 19041
    System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
    System Model G5 5587
    System Type x64-based PC
    Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-8300H CPU @ 2.30GHz, 2304 Mhz, 4 Cores, 8 Logical Processors
    BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. 1.14.0, 6/19/2020
    BIOS Mode UEFI
    Installed Physical Memory RAM 16.0 GB
    Total Physical Memory 15.8 GB
    GPU GeForce GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design

SSD LITEON CV8-8E256-11 SATA 256GB

HDD Barracuda ST1000LM048-2E7172

:)

Bakerap22, Dec 28, 2020

2. PC constant deadlocking

Hello, i have a problem with my pc. The pc randomly deadlocks and i cant do anything except turning it off and back on, it even deadlocked when i was resetting my windows, in safe mode and when booting up the pc it deadlocks. the only time that it doesnt
    deadlock in is in the bios menu.

i tried the following to fix; none worked

checked the temps, they were fine

reinstalled windows and wiped my drives empty

startup repair

chkdsk command

windows memory diagnostics

resetting bios

running the pc with one stick of ram (i tried both sticks, no difference)

the pc can literally deadlock at any given time, without any stress being put on the pc, so no programs running no nothing just a random deadlock

and im thinking its definitely a hardware problem, the thing i want to know is what faulty hardware can cause this.

my psu fans spin normally, no strange sounds

my cpu fan doesnt make weird noises so its fine

the other options are the mobo, ssd i have windows on, the ram and my apu

these are my specs:

B450M S2H

Ryzen 3 2200G APU with vega 8 integrated

120gb ssd

coolermaster masterwatt lite 400w

2x4gb 3000mhz ram

someone pls help im getting frustrated

Ulysses272, Dec 28, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Dec 28, 2020
  4. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

Computer Deadlocking

My computer deadlocks with no warning at random times. I have noticed that usually after this, if i go into update history, there is almost always a new "update installed" after hard resetting my computer. It seems that every time my computer deadlocks,
    the cause was an "update installed" Any fixes?

Lord Widdershins, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

1. PC deadlocking, can't fix it. - Similar Threads - deadlocking can't fix

2. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC deadlocking, can't fix it.: My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and I am still experiencing deadlocks. I'm thinking it has to be a drivers issue, does anyone have any...
  3. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC deadlocking, can't fix it.: My computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few months now. I've tried many fixes but none of them worked. I reset my PC and reinstalled Windows, and I am still experiencing deadlocks. I'm thinking it has to be a drivers issue, does anyone have any...
  4. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Pc deadlocks when gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc deadlocks when gaming.: So essentially while gaming after a random amount of time my PC will completely deadlock screen freezes, sound stops, keyboard and mouse become unresponsive forcing me to force **** down my PC. This has happened continuously since yesterday and mostly while gaming, but...
  6. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

PC deadlocking, can't fix it.: IssueMy computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few weeks now. I've tried many fixes like replacing my SSD, formatting my HDD, and then resetting my PC and reinstalled Windows, I have also tried running Dell Diagnostics to test the hardware but no...
  7. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC deadlocking, can't fix it.: IssueMy computer has been deadlocking randomly without warning for a few weeks now. I've tried many fixes like replacing my SSD, formatting my HDD, and then resetting my PC and reinstalled Windows, I have also tried running Dell Diagnostics to test the hardware but no...
  8. PC deadlocking, can't fix it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. PC Keeps deadlocking

PC Keeps deadlocking: Good Day,Hello I'm at a point I really not sure what to do. I have no idea what the cause of my freezing is. Before I was running just basic home version of windows 10 and started having my pc freeze. So I reached out to a friend about issue and first they gave me a upgrade...
  10. PC constant deadlocking

PC constant deadlocking: Hello, i have a problem with my pc. The pc randomly deadlocks and i cant do anything except turning it off and back on, it even deadlocked when i was resetting my windows, in safe mode and when booting up the pc it deadlocks. the only time that it doesnt deadlock in is in the...