Windows 10: PC ding noise

Discus and support PC ding noise in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer is making a ding, like a door bell at a rate of about once per second for about 10 seconds, then pause for about 30 seconds and repeats.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ShaunMoreno, Oct 1, 2020.

1. PC ding noise

My computer is making a ding, like a door bell at a rate of about once per second for about 10 seconds, then pause for about 30 seconds and repeats. windows defender has warning flag needing to update a couple of features. Could this be the source of my ding?

:)

ShaunMoreno, Oct 1, 2020
  2. Periksi Win User

Windows 10 ding noise problem

Hello!

I'm having this issue where the moment I load up a game and every keystroke makes this DING noise. I know I can just mute the sound, but i want to know whats the cause of this.

Example

Periksi, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Ding Noise When Changing Input Language

Hi, everybody.

So, I've been having this annoying issue. Whenever I change my input language (except for when I change it to Danish, the language that my PC is in), Windows makes the ding-noise (I don't know what it's called). This also happens when I open some programs,
    such as Firefox. I don't know if this issue has to do with the input languages I have added.

I hope you can help.

Thanks in advance.

Alexander_8620, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

PC ding noise

Software to separate noise from the human voice or song

For audio, you could try Audacity. You can select a sample period where there is just the noise you want to remove, then filter that from the audio.

Noise Reduction - Audacity Manual

Bree, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

PC ding noise

1. PC ding noise - Similar Threads - ding noise

2. when i plug the computer into the printer you hear a ding noise they are connected. what to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i plug the computer into the printer you hear a ding noise they are connected. what to...: when i plug the computer into the printer you hear a ding noise they are connected. what to do to get it to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-the-computer-into-the-printer-you-hear/34f3e2df-9f09-4d87-b59d-daf2eeb1fb0c
  3. when i plug the computer into the printer you hear a ding noise they are connected. what to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i plug the computer into the printer you hear a ding noise they are connected. what to...: when i plug the computer into the printer you hear a ding noise they are connected. what to do to get it to print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-plug-the-computer-into-the-printer-you-hear/34f3e2df-9f09-4d87-b59d-daf2eeb1fb0c
  4. when i plug the computer into the printer you hear a ding noise they are connected. what to...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. ding dong ding noise never ending cycle.

ding dong ding noise never ending cycle.: my windows in annoying me so much, i keep hearing the sound as if i plugged in a new controller or keyboard or my wifi is back on. i hear that windows ding dong ding and then 30 seconds later i hear the dong ding dong as if it was plugged out and the cycle repeats every...
  6. ding dong ding noise never ending cycle.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ding dong ding noise never ending cycle.: my windows in annoying me so much, i keep hearing the sound as if i plugged in a new controller or keyboard or my wifi is back on. i hear that windows ding dong ding and then 30 seconds later i hear the dong ding dong as if it was plugged out and the cycle repeats every...
  7. ding dong ding noise never ending cycle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer: I am a windows 11 user and I was playing a online game until I started to hear this dinging sound whenever i pressed the keys, I thought to myself “oh! I probably have sticky keys on.” And I turned it off yes I did turn off the keyboard filters and stuff and that didn’t help...
  9. How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer

How to get rid of the white rectangle dinging noise on computer: I am a windows 11 user and I was playing a online game until I started to hear this dinging sound whenever i pressed the keys, I thought to myself “oh! I probably have sticky keys on.” And I turned it off yes I did turn off the keyboard filters and stuff and that didn’t help...
  10. Windows making ding noise

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows making ding noise: Hello, i just bought a new laptop around 3-4weeks ago, and i just noticed that even when muted its making this ding sound.. kind of like whatsapp/facebook messanger notification sound.I have tried:TroublingshootingSound scheme to no soundsmuting my laptopDisable all...