Windows 10: PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup.

Discus and support PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, Starting from a few weeks ago most times when I wake my pc the display is frozen. Audio will continue however. I tested this by using spotify... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Lord Spuddy, Aug 19, 2022.

1. PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup.

Hello, Starting from a few weeks ago most times when I wake my pc the display is frozen. Audio will continue however. I tested this by using spotify with my phone as a remote. The only way to fix this is to force a shutdown and restart the PC. Normally this is where I would put everything I have tried but I think the best option is to run through everything again. It is rather sporadic when it freezes or not and I have not been able to figure out a pattern. I will appreciate any help anyone can give me.

:)

Lord Spuddy, Aug 19, 2022
Thema:

PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup.

1. PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup. - Similar Threads - Display frozen wakeup

2. PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup.: Hello, Starting from a few weeks ago most times when I wake my pc the display is frozen. Audio will continue however. I tested this by using spotify with my phone as a remote. The only way to fix this is to force a shutdown and restart the PC. Normally this is where I would...
  3. PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Display is frozen on PC wakeup.: Hello, Starting from a few weeks ago most times when I wake my pc the display is frozen. Audio will continue however. I tested this by using spotify with my phone as a remote. The only way to fix this is to force a shutdown and restart the PC. Normally this is where I would...
  4. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system.It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!!I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked.How can I solve? Of course windows is...
  5. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system.It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!!I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked.How can I solve? Of course windows is...
  6. PC Frozen on Reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC Frozen on Reset: I was having some issues so I decided to do a clean wipe as I don’t have much on my PC to begin with that is sensitive/important data, my reset has frozen at 73% to the point where the little circle is not spinning and I left it and came back to my screen asleep and had to...
  7. Pc fail to wakeup from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc fail to wakeup from sleep: The "sleep" don't work on the system. It goes to sleep but when it comes back something is wrong and the system resets and restarts normally, but I lost everything I was doing !!! I'm with windows 20h2 v2, until a few days ago it worked. How can I solve? ( Of course...
  8. My PC frozen

My PC frozen: I recently notice my PC getting freeze and I have to cold reboot my laptop to unfrozen, I know this is not healthy for the hard drive, what can I do to stop my pc to freeze? I'll appreciate any feeback....
  9. PC Frozen!

PC Frozen!: I updated several drivers and when I later turned on my PC it was frozen on my start page and I could not use my mouse and keyboard or bring up any icons. I tried everything I could to no avail . I finally made a start usb stick with Windows 10 on it. That allowed me to use...
  10. Frozen PC unusable

in Windows 10 Support
    Frozen PC unusable: I cannot use my PC. It is booting OK but nothing can be run. There is an endlessly rotating busy circle displayed whenever I click an app or other file. I have seen this before but it has ended after a short delay, this time it is unending. None of the usual fixes I have...