Windows 10: PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

Discus and support PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi all. I’ve been at this for 8 hours straight now, and I’m losing patience. I have searched everything, and tried countless methods such as flushing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raven Shauan, Dec 5, 2023.

1. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

Hi all. I’ve been at this for 8 hours straight now, and I’m losing patience. I have searched everything, and tried countless methods such as flushing DNS, resetting my network, almost anything I’ve seen. My desktop is newly procured, and I am certain that the desktop is not at fault, my only other option is the connection to my PC from my wifi. I’m just confused, please help.

:)

Raven Shauan, Dec 5, 2023

2. Losing network connection

Hello Dear, if you have a laptop or a PC with a wireless network adapter, you can see a list of available wireless networks and then connect to one of those networks. The wireless networks will only appear if your PC has a wireless network adapter installed, the adapter is turned on, and the wireless access point is in range.

1. Click Start, click Control Panel, click Network and Internet Connections, and then click Network Connections.

2. In the left pane, under Network Tasks, click View available wireless networks.
    In case, If you don't see the network you want to connect to, click Refresh network list. If you see the network but the signal is weak, move the PC closer to the wireless router.

3. Click the network you want to connect to, and then click Connect.

4. If you're connecting to a secure network, type the security key, and then click OK.

I Hope you solve out your query soon.

martinkaren77, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Castiel Win User
    PC wont connect to network.

I have a HP computer that is set off aside that I am going to use for folding and for some reason it wont connect to my network. I have the modem connected to a switch, and from there my computer and the HP is connected, but I can get a connection but not my HP comp. Now when I hit repair it says that it couldn't do anything because it stops at IP renewing. I have even went into networking and changed the network connection to the top of the list.

See I hit repair and it says that it is renewing the IP address but it doesn't, then error.

How can I get it connected to my internet?

Castiel, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Jessen P Win User

PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

Laptopc can´t connect to TV

Hi,

Please reply to the questions mentioned below in order to assist you in a better way.

• Are you connecting the PC and TV using a HDMI cable?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?

I suggest you to try the steps below and check if it helps.

• First you need a video cable for making the physically connection. For better picture quality, you should connect the computer to the TV using standard VGA ports or via the DVI to HDMI cable provided your TV supports these ports.
    • Open the "display settings" in your computer and activate output to the TV screen. You can either mirror content of your computer on the TV or extend the display just like a dual monitor screen.
    • Pick up your TV remote and switch to "External Inputs" from the menu. You will need to change the default "Video 1" to a different selection which may be "HDMI 1" or "Video 2" depending on how you have made the connection.

Important: Make sure you connect the cable to the TV before turning on the computer as sometimes it may fail to recognize external display.

You may also need to change the screen resolution of your TV using the Display settings in your Control Panel else the picture may appear distorted.

Please revert if you face any issues with PC not connecting to TV.

Jessen P, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

1. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do. - Similar Threads - displays “Can’t connect

2. My PC won't connect/load certain websites no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC won't connect/load certain websites no matter what I do: Okay, so I've been having trouble with my WiFi connection. I've tried using different browsers opera Gx and Google chrome but they both give me the same results. I can search up things in the search bar but if I try to go to a website it gives me a connection error. I know...
  3. My PC won't connect/load certain websites no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC won't connect/load certain websites no matter what I do: Okay, so I've been having trouble with my WiFi connection. I've tried using different browsers opera Gx and Google chrome but they both give me the same results. I can search up things in the search bar but if I try to go to a website it gives me a connection error. I know...
  4. My PC won't connect/load certain websites no matter what I do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.: Hi all. I’ve been at this for 8 hours straight now, and I’m losing patience. I have searched everything, and tried countless methods such as flushing DNS, resetting my network, almost anything I’ve seen. My desktop is newly procured, and I am certain that the desktop is not...
  6. PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC displays “Can’t connect to this network” no matter what I do.: Hi all. I’ve been at this for 8 hours straight now, and I’m losing patience. I have searched everything, and tried countless methods such as flushing DNS, resetting my network, almost anything I’ve seen. My desktop is newly procured, and I am certain that the desktop is not...
  7. BSOD no matter what i do

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD no matter what i do: BSOD titles range from Kernel_security_check_failure, driver_irql_not_less_or_equal, and overran_stack Buffer. Posting one drive file link below. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqN--VqOO1f8unTcH2byidcg3twU?e=icztT4...
  8. My PC is cursed BSOD no matter what I do

My PC is cursed BSOD no matter what I do: About three months ago I upgraded the motherboard, CPU, RAM, and GPU in my computer. Everything was working perfectly until I accidentally shut it off while Windows was updating rookie move, I know. Ever since, I've been getting all kinds of different BSOD's...
  9. “Can’t connect to this network” tried a million things online what should I do? this...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Can’t connect to this network” tried a million things online what should I do? this...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VqixIsBad [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0zmha/cant_connect_to_this_network_tried_a_million/
  10. My PC wont turn on no matter what I do

My PC wont turn on no matter what I do: Just tonight it happened for my PC to have some kind of problem ( Screen Freezing ) for no reason at all. I tried shutting it down and oppening it back again what I did not know is that lead me to a big problem now I have trying to fix for 3-4 hours. Now everytime I try to...