Windows 10: Pc do much slow!

Discus and support Pc do much slow! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My pc is a lot slow, Windows 10 i have about 10min rising system, 5min opens the program. It's a lot of slow. On the other hdd everything is fine, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dejanmarkovic, Sep 6, 2018.

1. Pc do much slow!

My pc is a lot slow, Windows 10 i have about 10min rising system, 5min opens the program. It's a lot of slow. On the other hdd everything is fine, I have the same Windows 10. What to do?

:)

dejanmarkovic, Sep 6, 2018
  2. John Vil Win User

PC slow and not responding

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you to run the System Maintenance Troubleshooter to check and see why your PC is running slow and unresponsive. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting. If you cant find the option, click View By and select Large Icons.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

You may also check on the article below for tips on how to improve your Windows 10 PC.

Tips to improve PC performance in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

John Vil, Sep 6, 2018
  3. clinux Win User
    Linux for a slow PC

I was searching for my problem & came across your question. So registered to suggest distro for slow pc.

Try DSL (awesome), Slax (Good) .
    distrowatch.com is your friend.

clinux, Sep 6, 2018
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

Pc do much slow!

Updates slowing computer performance

Hi,

Listed below are possible causes why Windows is running slow:

• Too many application installed.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.
    • Outdated drivers.

For us to assist you with the concern, we suggest following the steps on this
    article

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Mayra Aqu, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

Pc do much slow!

1. Pc do much slow! - Similar Threads - much slow

2. My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working: A few days ago my pc became extremely slow and now it’s unusable. Whenever I click on an application my pc freezes and a few seconds later it sends me to a blue screen. After it send me over to bios I don’t know what to do it’s bin like this for 4 days now...
  3. My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc became extremely slow out of a sudden and now it’s pretty much not working: A few days ago my pc became extremely slow and now it’s unusable. Whenever I click on an application my pc freezes and a few seconds later it sends me to a blue screen. After it send me over to bios I don’t know what to do it’s bin like this for 4 days now...
  4. My computer slowed down wayy to much to the point it barely works this isn't the computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer slowed down wayy to much to the point it barely works this isn't the computer...: https://youtu.be/bhKkThWv1QAhttps://youtube.com/shorts/0LVvOEs5U5U?feature=share3Omen 18 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-slowed-down-wayy-to-much-to-the-point/48fc60fc-a551-49a7-ab60-c9cf9d250246
  5. My computer slowed down wayy to much to the point it barely works this isn't the computer...

My computer slowed down wayy to much to the point it barely works this isn't the computer...: https://youtu.be/bhKkThWv1QAhttps://youtube.com/shorts/0LVvOEs5U5U?feature=share3Omen 18 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-slowed-down-wayy-to-much-to-the-point/48fc60fc-a551-49a7-ab60-c9cf9d250246
  6. Windows 11 uses too much upload and is slowing down internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 uses too much upload and is slowing down internet: In windows 11, I measured my idle network consumption and it measures at about 100 kb/second all the time, even when i’m not using the internet. This is a very fast speed for me, as I use verizon DSL internet which is very slow. I do not know the cause of this over-usage, but...
  7. Windows 11 uses too much upload and is slowing down internet

Windows 11 uses too much upload and is slowing down internet: In windows 11, I measured my idle network consumption and it measures at about 100 kb/second all the time, even when i’m not using the internet. This is a very fast speed for me, as I use verizon DSL internet which is very slow. I do not know the cause of this over-usage, but...
  8. System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open: Whenever i open power bi in my laptop it takes too much time to get open what should I do i am using the Intel Pentium quad core processor and 1tb HDD can someone help what should I do i am learning power bi but it make me sad while it takes too much time...
  9. System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open: Whenever i open power bi in my laptop it takes too much time to get open what should I do i am using the Intel Pentium quad core processor and 1tb HDD can someone help what should I do i am learning power bi but it make me sad while it takes too much time...
  10. System performance is too slow it takes too much time to get open